QPR off to Switzerland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR off to Switzerland

About fifteen of us making various journeys to Basel today for tomorrow nights game and a couple of flags hopefully on display

Had a couple of Sheffield Weds mates come down early yesterday and after the game at Brentford a couple of pints ended up with us getting in at 11pm and then starting on some Kazakhstan vodka I found in the cupboard so feeling very rough this morning

Went to the game on fri beef.

Sat in 60 pound tickets, for that price I think in future I would sit in cheaper seats.

Fantastic stadium but we don't really have the side to grace it.

Thought Defoe, Gerrard and Cole played very well with Hart.

Always find watching england rather boring, so fair play for you following them away.

We had nightmares getting out of the ground so we ended up finding a pub and then it was clear in just under 2 hours .

I love the set up outside, had a burger from angus and drunk plenty of beer albeit 4.50 a pint wasn't cheap but we expected that. Great day out.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

good on you and have a good time. Are you the owner of the big "We are QPR" flag?
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
        About fifteen of us making various journeys to Basel today for tomorrow nights game and a couple of flags hopefully on display

Had a couple of Sheffield Weds mates come down early yesterday and after the game at Brentford a couple of pints ended up with us getting in at 11pm and then starting on some Kazakhstan vodka I found in the cupboard so feeling very rough this morning
        last time i went to Basel was in a resteraunt/bar and the park opposite was full of junkies jacking up and selling all sorts to feed their habbit.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Cuckoo clocks, chocolates & Leiderhosen. What a Country is Switzerland!!!

Comment

never trust a swiss banker is my motto!!!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Nazis did

Comment

theyve not won at home for a long time,can see the midget scoring again.swiss 0 - england 1
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Is Greg playing?????

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    Is Greg playing?????
                    prob see him down the boro game saturday,im sure hes shrinking
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Switzerland? What the hell
                      are we in the Sound of Music?
                      j/k, hope you had a great time.

Comment

On a train at the moment to Zurich from Basel and then getting another one to Milan where we fly back to Gatwick at 9.20 tonight

Comment

beefy it was great to see a superb performance, I thought the team played well and adam johnson does look like a star in the making. You must have 1 hell of a hangover
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            beefy it was great to see a superb performance, I thought the team played well and adam johnson does look like a star in the making. You must have 1 hell of a hangover
                            I must admit I did feel a bit rough this morning

Just killling some time in Milan at the moment as dont need to be at the airport for another 3 hours so catching up on the web and having a cold beer

Train from Zurich to here must have been the only time a Swiss train was late as it got flooded with Italian police looking for something or someone so was stuck looking at Lake Como for a bloody hour

Catch you all tomorrow folks

Comment

Hope you had a great time.

Comment

Working...
                              X