Away shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Away shirt

Has anybody recieved their away shirt yet?I've heard some people have already recieved the 3rd shirt which was released a'lot later,and yet my letterbox has only flapped for bills......what's going on?

Its not on sale in the club shop untill 10th september i believe. I quite like it. very similar to the JD Sports sponsored one from play off season.

Comment

I ordered it when it first available to order,still haven't recieved it......

Comment

Hoping to get to ground early on Saturday and get one from the club shop before the rush.

Comment

I'm going saturday aswell Russ,I might aswell of not bothered ordering one,could of saved some money on the p&p.......

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
            I'm going saturday aswell Russ,I might aswell of not bothered ordering one,could of saved some money on the p&p.......
            Typical of our club, mate.

Comment

I know all the hype of the 'new' away shirt,and I'm still wearing the classic Fm one.....

Comment

some proper bargains online at the club shop. got last years kids full home kits for 8 quid each, and an away top for me for 8 as well

Comment

Working...
                X