Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarke Carlisle On Danny Baker Show

Comedy Gold.

Clarke was featured on "The Sausage Sandwich" quiz.

For those who don't know, it is a mini quiz where two contestants representing football teams get asked 3 questions about the irrelevant minutiae of a footballers life culminating in the question when (Player) has a sausage sandwich does he have it with red sauce, brown sauce or no sauce at all? The player then gets to answer the questions to determine a winner. The person with the most correct answers wins, obviously.

Anywayze. The first question - with no sense of irony - was...

Does Clarke Carlisle have a bar in in house? Does he have his drinks on display, perhaps on a shelf? Or does he have them hidden in a cupboard?

The answer? He keeps them hidden in the cupboards, Obviously.

Well, I say, "obviously", Keith Chegwin buried his in the garden.

Good to see Clarkey still going strong after his bad injury and his slow recovery from Alcoholism.

Comment

I was listening to that too and felt uncomfortable - I was kinda hoping he would say .... "as a recovering alcoholic my family will not allow any in the house......................"

Comment

Indeed. And hiding the alcohol in his cupboards and not having it on public display certainly enhances his reputation as "The Country's Brainiest Footballer" too.

Comment

No he's drunk it all...........*hiccup*.........

Comment

Working...
          X