• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hulse and Smith's average

Goals scored per matches played are; Hulse every 3.1 matches
    Smith every 4.9 matches
    As according to Wikipedia.

With supplys coming from Ephraim, Taarabt, Faurlin & co I'm expecting Hulse to be nearer one in two.

Smith has always been more of an assist man than a scorer also.

Comment

I would take 15 a season from Hulse.

Especially when you have players like Mackie,Ephraim,Taarabt,Buzz etc who can all chip in.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
        With supplys coming from Ephraim, Taarabt, Faurlin & co I'm expecting Hulse to be nearer one in two.

Smith has always been more of an assist man than a scorer also.
        I agree with you. Also we will get plenty more penalties with Adel's runs into the box.

Comment

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
          I agree with you. Also we will get plenty more penalties with Adel's runs into the box.
          That's true.

Does Hulse usually take his teams penaltys? Or were you just saying in general? I'd be interested to no. Would be good for Hulse's tally if so.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            That's true.

Does Hulse usually take his teams penaltys? Or were you just saying in general? I'd be interested to no. Would be good for Hulse's tally if so.
            I was saying in general but like you say Hulse could turn out to be our pen taker as well. I predict our top three scorers to be Hulse, Mackie and Taraabt.

Comment

I was saying in general but like you say Hulse could turn out to be our pen taker as well. I predict our top three scorers to be Hulse, Mackie and Taraabt.
              I agree.

Also would be good for NW to nominate a permanent penalty taker as I've noticed the last 2 times Taarabt & Heidur having 'words' over who's taking it. If its set in stone by the gaffer who's taking it theirs no argument. Hulse could be that man. If not Taarabt hasn't missed yet.

Comment

I would like to know the odds for us getting 100 goals this season, I wouldnt mind a punt on that.

Comment

I would like to know the odds for us getting 100 goals this season, I wouldnt mind a punt on that.
                  hmmmm, 46 games, if we got two per, we have 92, not a bad shout, but don't bet your house on it, but a pretty good shout.

Comment

Goals scored per matches played are; Hulse every 3.1 matches
                    Smith every 4.9 matches
                    As according to Wikipedia.
                    Hulse has already scored this season for Derby when they won at Leeds also picking up a yellow card, so he's off the mark already this season.

As for Smith you can't really count his stats as comparable seeing that he was playing for Portsmouth in the Premier so he was playing for a doomed side.
                    At Watford the prev year he had a good season and was Player of the year, so IMO good championship material.
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

1 in 3 is not bad for a striker, and that is what hulse is. Smith is a Midfielder, speaks for itself

Comment

Originally posted by W6hoops View Post
                        1 in 3 is not bad for a striker, and that is what hulse is. Smith is a Midfielder, speaks for itself
                        Yep a goal every 4.9 games for a winger is a good return. Adel will return a better average.

Comment

Yes i agree both are Shite,send them back and stick with Leon Clarke as he will definetly score 20 this season!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                            Yes i agree both are Shite,send them back and stick with Leon Clarke as he will definetly score 20 this season!
                            Who said they are shite?

Comment

ok average,my point being they are WAY better than what we have already

Comment

Working...
                              X