Your QPR..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your QPR..

after reading the thread about what age to bring your kids to qpr i thought id ask:

when was your first time seeing QPR live?

what do you remember?

your favourite live QPR game?

your least-favourite live QPR game?

be interesting to see from posters.. makes a change from the transfer gossip
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

The first time I saw Rangers live was at home to Bristol City in 1977. Don't remember too much to be honest. Used to like the old ground though. The Loft was a fantastic place to watch football from.
    The worst game was the 1986 Milk Cup final. Truely dreadful.
    The best game was the semi final win over West Brom in 1982. Little old QPR were going to Wembley. Fantastic!!

Comment

To be honest can't remember my first match to watch QPR, think my dad was taking me there when I was too young (worst thing is that I don't think he remembers either!!) An early memory is sitting in the upper loft when we played in early 80's sometime.

Remember being mascot on the last day of the astro turf pitch - Sheffiedl Wednesday - poor match though.

Best live match either Oldham in play off semi final, beating Arsenal 2-0 in the FA cup on a very wet evening. Saying that beating Liverpool 3-1 at Anfield has to be up there (seeing as I never went to Old Trafford for THAT game).

Worst - easy Ox**** can't finish it!

Comment

first game against liverpool 75/76.

worst game oxford milk cup

best game not sure enjoyed watching rangers in europe

another worst listening to liverpool beat wolves to nick the league title from us,
        QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

1st game 77/78 season

Comment

when was your first time seeing QPR live? Qpr v Foolham 2000

what do you remember? i think it was a draw and next season we would be relegated

your favourite live QPR game? i have loads but the most recent Qpr v Scunny was the first time in a while that the squad played as a team and it was a good performance

your least-favourite live QPR game? Qpr v Middlesbrough last year was the worst i seen rangers played for a while

Comment

Working...
            X