Robbie savage on taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbie savage on taarabt

Don't know if this has been said but robbie said after the game Saturday on twitter.......

"was pleased with my own performance, wish I could play against taarabt every week! If I did I'd need trousers with 46 pockets in!!!"
    "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Originally posted by Bwarren20 View Post
    Don't know if this has been said but robbie said after the game Saturday on twitter.......

"was pleased with my own performance, wish I could play against taarabt every week! If I did I'd need trousers with 46 pockets in!!!"
    Stupid welsh pr*ck with a ladies haircut!

Comment

Someone buy him an ###L anorak FFS.

Comment

ohh well his team got mugged of 3 points and wat was brilliant was wen we scored the 2nd he turned away and cudnt even bare to look at us
        Clint Hill LSA player of the year

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          Stupid welsh pr*ck with a ladies haircut!
          What bit of what he said was factually wrong ?

Many people thought he was a "Stupid welsh pr*ck with a ladies haircut" like you did, but common sense would say, lets hope we don't come across aother team with a game plan like the "Stupid welsh pr*ck with a ladies haircut" had.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            What bit of what he said was factually wrong ?

Many people thought he was a "Stupid welsh pr*ck with a ladies haircut" like you did, but common sense would say, lets hope we don't come across aother team with a game plan like the "Stupid welsh pr*ck with a ladies haircut" had.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ghlight=savage
            Not saying he said anything factually wrong. I too am just stating a fact and that fact is that Robbie Savage is a Stupid welsh pr*ck with a ladies haircut!

What's up Paul, have I offended you? Are you from the Valleys or are you indeed sporting a ladies haircut?........Or even worse, both?!!!!

Comment

Not saying he said anything factually wrong. I too am just stating a fact and that fact is that Robbie Savage is a Stupid welsh pr*ck with a ladies haircut!

What's up Paul, have I offended you? Are you from the Valleys or are you indeed sporting a ladies haircut?........Or even worse, both?!!!!
              no mate he worships anyone who keeps adel quiet

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                Ahhhhhhh I see now, he's a Taarabt hater..........How's that working out for you Paul?!!!!!

Comment

Well England has alway's had little wales in it's pockets (unfortunatley) Rule Britainia!

Comment

Ahhhhhhh I see now, he's a Taarabt hater..........How's that working out for you Paul?!!!!!
                    Its certainly shown him up a fair few times

Comment

let em say what they want, it still does not change the fact that we are unbeaten and top of the league. But I hope we kick the crap out of him the next time.

Comment

He is one of those footballers, other teams hate.From reports from people who went to the game, he kept Adel quiet all game.Wasn't Robbie's fault the team slipped up at the end.

Despite all the "baggage" he brings to the game from other fans, I think he is a good CCC player myself

Comment

no you have not offended me, no I am not from the Valleys and no i don't sport a ladies hair cut, my post was simply saying that there were losts of people who thought he would be turn't inside out because of who he is and if you clicked the link, you would see that.
                          Last edited by paulmason; 03-09-2010, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                            Stupid comment but that's you all over.

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                              He is one of those footballers, other teams hate.From reports from people who went to the game, he kept Adel quiet all game.Wasn't Robbie's fault the team slipped up at the end.

Despite all the "baggage" he brings to the game from other fans, I think he is a good CCC player myself
                              Agree, and he does what he is supposed to do and on the basis people are still talking about him, he must have done it well. Someone said the other day he is the playing version of NW.

Comment

Working...
                              X