No announcement yet.

Does Warnock want these two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe Warnock picked them out of a list presented to him ? or its all a coincidence? dunno but we can all have our own opinions :-)

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      maybe Warnock picked them out of a list presented to him ? or its all a coincidence? dunno but we can all have our own opinions :-)
      Nothing wrong with people having their own opinions I think people just have a problem with how someone can sometimes come to a particular opinion.

Rob Hulse was signed by Warnock whilst at Sheffield United. During the one year they worked together (before Warnock left SU), Hulse scored 9 in 28 in the Premiership. 1 in 3 in the Premiership is a very good record and no wonder Warnock would be keen to link up with a player he had previously signed and had success with. But the argument that Warnock instead was made to pick a striker from a BaseSoccer list is a baffling opinion with no substance to back the point up. I'm not saying I am right and everyone who thinks it's GP or BaseSoccer is wrong but what evidence is there to suggest otherwise?

Comment

no evidence either way obviously and tbh im happy with both players whoever picked them
        just a niggling doubt and worry that Paladini is still with some influence at the club...
        Last edited by vblockranger; 03-09-2010, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          no evidence either way obviously and tbh im happy with both players whoever picked them
          just a niggling doubt and worry that Paladini is still with some influence at the club...
          If they are confirmed I hope that whatever Warnock says about them in the write up will convince us that they are definitely his targets.

Comment

Working...
          X