No announcement yet.

Did make me laugh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the fact that Hulse played under Warnock at Sheffield United and that Warnock has a history of signing target men has nothing to do with why he might have been one of Warnock's targets but instead what is being implied is that he is Paladini's choice so that Paladini can make money out of the deal???

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
      So the fact that Hulse played under Warnock at Sheffield United and that Warnock has a history of signing target men has nothing to do with why he might have been one of Warnock's targets but instead what is being implied is that he is Paladini's choice so that Paladini can make money out of the deal???
      Comical isn't it

Just let them get on with it mate, what they say on here makes no difference to anything.

Comment

Is anyone suggesting that Neil Warnock is being told who he can/can't sign, depending on what agency the player is a client of?

Just a question.
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Okay lets send them back because they belong to Base Soccer

You lot crack me up
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
            I'm making this up of course but maybe Warnock identified his targets.. Walters, Kitson, Roberts etc etc.

Was told that they'd done their best to sign them but deals were just not possible.

4.45pm Transfer Deadline Day - "By the way though Neil, Hulse and Smith are available..."

"Quick, get an offer in..."
            Kinda think it went a little like that

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Okay lets send them back because they belong to Base Soccer

You lot crack me up
              Who said that....its you which cracks me up.

We are just making a connection between this balls up on these two transfer deals - the agency involved - and the man who has them on speed dial.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                Who said that....its you which cracks me up.

We are just making a connection between this balls up on these two transfer deals - the agency involved - and the man who has them on speed dial.
                Zzzz...zzzz.....zzzz Yawn fest!

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
                  Zzzz...zzzz.....zzzz Yawn fest!

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                    I must say I like those boobies (I don't mean W12 Ranger and Jeffro)

Comment

As far as I'm aware, Tommy Smith is/was with First Artist and Phil Smith rep'd him. Could be wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X