Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The striker sittuation could be worse...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The striker sittuation could be worse...

If we miss out and have to loan them, we'll lose both for December, which isn't *that* tough a month.

Hull (away)
    Watford (home)
    Leeds (away)
    Swansea (home)
    Coventry (away)

Again, I'm not trying to gloss it over, but that's not the worst month we'll have. I actually think that other than Leeds away, all those games are comfortably winnable without those two.

Still...I'd rather we had both in the squad.
    Your mum would love me...

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
    If we miss out and have to loan them, we'll lose both for December, which isn't *that* tough a month.

Hull (away)
    Watford (home)
    Leeds (away)
    Swansea (home)
    Coventry (away)

Again, I'm not trying to gloss it over, but that's not the worst month we'll have. I actually think that other than Leeds away, all those games are comfortably winnable without those two.

3 Away games and a derby, looks fairly tough too me.

Plus we may have picked up injuries, suspensions by Dec, every match in the Championship is tough.

Comment

Yeah that looks pretty tough to me as well!

Comment

we classing watford as a derby these days????

Comment

Can we get season long loans in the meantime though?

Comment

Gianni got a 2 season loan from the club if that counts ......lol

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post

Hull (away)
              Watford (home)
              Leeds (away)
              Swansea (home)
              Coventry (away)

Fortunately Ben your maths has failed you. The emergency loan which is the only option available to us if these deals aren't sanction means we could have the players for 93 days. 93 days from next Tuesday means the players could play against Hull. If somebody at the club has any sense and we sign the players next Thursday instead of Tuesday they would then be available to play against Watford as well.
              Last edited by sirpiechucker; 02-09-2010, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
                Can we get season long loans in the meantime though?
                Only 'Emergency loans' now the window has closed. They can only go up to 3 months, meaning they'd miss December.

Alternatively, we could miss this month out, get ourselves these emergency things just befor the window closes and have the following games without them...

Npower Championship
                QPR v Middlesbrough, 15:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, 14 September 2010
                Npower Championship
                Ipswich v QPR, 19:45

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, 18 September 2010
                Npower Championship
                Leicester v QPR, 15:00

Saturday, 25 September 2010
                Npower Championship
                QPR v Doncaster, 15:00

Tuesday, 28 September 2010
                Npower Championship
                QPR v Millwall, 20:00

I know which I'd rather do...

Far, far tougher month ahead of us this time around.

Comment

We could always loan in Roberts (or someone else?) for a month or two, while Hulse has to sit out december. (That's if he does)
                  As long as it;'s done before 25th november, when loan window shuts.

Christ, I've gone into Hypothetical/Championship Manager Mode.
                  Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                    We could always loan in Roberts (or someone else?) for a month or two, while Hulse has to sit out december. (That's if he does)
                    As long as it;'s done before 25th november, when loan window shuts.

Christ, I've gone into Hypothetical/Championship Manager Mode.
                    Welcome to the world of QPR's football fan. Where we can sign the likes of Robinho for £2m and sell Lee Brown for £15m. The world where life as a football manager is as easy as the 1 times table.

WATRB's has many of these, so perhaps we should set up a section to discuss how WE think the club should be run, and where WE set the budgets?

Comment

Hull (away) - Loss
                      Watford (home) - Win
                      Leeds (away) - Loss
                      Swansea (home) - Draw/Win
                      Coventry (away) - Loss/Draw

That is a hard month IMO

Comment

Working...
                      X