The most annoying thing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most annoying thing....

......in my opinion is not whether or not Hulse and Smith were signed in time (although that is obviously annoying). It is the constant lack of information that comes through the official channels.

As another poster stated, there was nothing stopping the club issuing a further statement yesterday but nothing was released.

This is the latest in a long line of examples - Last year there was the disappearance of Quashie and Bent and the unreported loan of Pellicori back to Italy to name but a few.

This year, no mention of Mahon's release even though he is a player who played almost 50 times for the hoops.

Come on guys, back the great start we have had with some decent PR!!!!

Bent and pellicori were on the offy, but do agree regarding Mahon and the lack of info regarding smith and hulse is poor, even though they said more info Wednesday.

Comment

IF this turns out to be true, then the club needs to understand how this could happen. I understand that things can happen at the last minute, but the deadline should hardly be a surprise, so why could't we meet it? It seems to me that the Club Secretaryan whoever that is now has the responsibility for ensuring that a registration is in order. Who doew that now since the last one got sacked by the club? Whoever it is should explain why they are incompetent to the club and justify retaining these pretty basic duties. Note I don't think we have a right to know as it is the club's business not ours, but I hope that someone is being held accountable (IF this turns out to be true).

Comment

I just want SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE, to tell us long-suffering fans what the fook is going on? Is that really too much to ask?

Comment

it now says on the offy - 'in due course'

Comment

Originally posted by bonkerrrrs View Post
            it now says on the offy - 'in due course'
            I don't think the club realise how much stress all this puts on genuine fans. I'm considering a claim for punitive damages for "excessive stress, insomnia and anxiety disorder".

Comment

Plus my Texaco Fantasy Football team is fooked if we don't get Hulse.

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post
                IF this turns out to be true, then the club needs to understand how this could happen. I understand that things can happen at the last minute, but the deadline should hardly be a surprise, so why could't we meet it? It seems to me that the Club Secretaryan whoever that is now has the responsibility for ensuring that a registration is in order. Who doew that now since the last one got sacked by the club? Whoever it is should explain why they are incompetent to the club and justify retaining these pretty basic duties. Note I don't think we have a right to know as it is the club's business not ours, but I hope that someone is being held accountable (IF this turns out to be true).

Comment

I'M not crazy that did say tomorrow before and theve changed it to due course?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    and therein lies the answer to the question.Why have these signings got an air of incompetence to them?
                    From the Hills of Kerry
                    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by trash View Post
                      ......in my opinion is not whether or not Hulse and Smith were signed in time (although that is obviously annoying). It is the constant lack of information that comes through the official channels.

As another poster stated, there was nothing stopping the club issuing a further statement yesterday but nothing was released.

This is the latest in a long line of examples - Last year there was the disappearance of Quashie and Bent and the unreported loan of Pellicori back to Italy to name but a few.

This year, no mention of Mahon's release even though he is a player who played almost 50 times for the hoops.

Come on guys, back the great start we have had with some decent PR!!!!
                      I'd also like to add that I think it was a bit disrespectful to Mahon to not even mention Mahons departure.It's not like he only played a couple of games,he played quite a few to be honest.I know I would be a bit narked not to get a mention that I was offski,and yes moon that has been altered,definatley said wednesday before.

Comment

You have to laugh out loud to this thread, have to admit its very good propaganda and many will be fooled
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

How do you mean, people will be fooled Pete?

Comment

No propaganda intended, just a question. IS Mr. Paladini effectively working as Club Secretary? If so, he's not very good at that either is he?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              You have to laugh out loud to this thread, have to admit its very good propaganda and many will be fooled
                              The propaganda started yesterday in this thread by you

Also shows the person doing the negotiating for the deals has done a pretty good job

Now I'm keeping my opinions to myself until we know the outcome, but is it any wonder your mates name is being dragged up again after you posted this yesterday?

Comment

Working...
                              X