• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Sirpiechucker,

thats not what I said.

put into basics

if deals go through its all Warnock

if they go through at 6.01pm its than Gianni

You couldn't make it up. Either way I full expect these deals to go through and this debate will be pointless.

weareqpr12, I like a difference of opinion and people with character
    No Pete you didn't say it - you implied it in another thread. Agree wholeheartedly with Sirpie and Nodge. It is all very well to attack Terry Ball, WeareQPR etc but sometimes it would just be alot easier to admit you were wrong and move on. This debate is not pointless as it reflects the way in which QPR operate and it does not appear to be wholly professional. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
      Thats not quite the whole story. Clubs often arent prepared to release players until the 11th hour because theyre waiting to see whether they can get the right replacement in, bit like a daisy chain, or house-buying...and occasionaly you get gazzumped
      I got "gazzumped" once, but some E-45 cream soon eased the pain !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
        S.hit.

Both deals are off then.

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Pete I am the most outspoken person on this messageboard.
        First today by your own admission you were the Franco Baresi of the Ryman League now your the man with the biggest opinions on WATRB, any other strings to add to your bow today?

Comment

Careful SirPie as you might get demoted from mod and be like us mear mortals
          I'd rather be honest than to be categorised as a typical WATRB mod. All the mods are different and I've repeatedly stated that I'll argue with anyone and pull people up on anything whoever it is - I have no ties and no reason to be loyal towards anyone. If Pete or Myu demoted me because I disagreed with them it would say more about them than me. Pete can take it but he has to be consistent otherwise he'll get people pulling him up on thinks. He's respects the way I go about it whereas others do it to publically knock him.

By the way I've answered your question on the Roberts thread.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

First today by your own admission you were the Franco Baresi of the Ryman League now your the man with the biggest opinions on WATRB, any other strings to add to your bow today?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRMendoza View Post
              No Pete you didn't say it - you implied it in another thread. Agree wholeheartedly with Sirpie and Nodge. It is all very well to attack Terry Ball, WeareQPR etc but sometimes it would just be alot easier to admit you were wrong and move on. This debate is not pointless as it reflects the way in which QPR operate and it does not appear to be wholly professional. Just my opinion.
              Thank you. I'm glad someone else said this and I wasn't just misinterrupting what he said and how he said it.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                I'd rather be honest than to be categorised as a typical WATRB mod. All the mods are different and I've repeatedly stated that I'll argue with anyone and pull people up on anything whoever it is - I have no ties and no reason to be loyal towards anyone. If Pete or Myu demoted me because I disagreed with them it would say more about them than me. Pete can take it but he has to be consistent otherwise he'll get people pulling him up on thinks. He's respects the way I go about it whereas others do it to publically knock him.

By the way I've answered your question on the Roberts thread.
                Fair play to you Sirpie. A voice of reason.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

W12 think more Paolo Maldini and then the above post will be about spot on
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Thanks Sir Pie.

I did see the roberts post and said thanks for a good answer to my question.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRMendoza View Post
                      Fair play to you Sirpie. A voice of reason.
                      Voice of reason, mods multiple user names (Another poster goes by that name)

Sirpie is well respected imo by the majority of posters
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
                        Voice of reason, mods multiple user names (Another poster goes by that name)

Sirpie is well respected imo by the majority of posters
                        Thanks Cambs and thanks Mendoza. VOF is actually online now wonder whether he'll pick either of you up on that.

Comment

Pete I am the most outspoken person on this messageboard.

You can hardly class me as a sheep.

Also there have been times where I have really stuck up for you but unfortunately of late, you have been talking utter tosh.

I have my own opinions hence why I have 4 infraction points
                          absolute rubbish, you never got points for an opinion, you got them for swearing or insulting behaviour, as for most outspoken, oh dear.

Comment

calm down... both deals are sealed

Comment

The best sports coverage from around the world, covering: Football, Cricket, Golf, Rugby, WWE, Boxing, Tennis and much more.

Comment

Originally posted by abbesuperhoop View Post
                                calm down... both deals are sealed
                                Says who?

Comment

Working...
                                X