Thank u Amit, Ishan and co

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank u Amit, Ishan and co

Smith and Hulse are class signings in this league. Well done.

I should coco

Comment

yepp well done, championship experience is what we need and both been in teams that have won promotion before i believe

Comment

The Board underwriting the cost of Paladinis transfer dealings...

Thank you Amit & Co for saving us from the incompetence of Paladini & Briatore

Despite costing the club millions and somehow retaining his job the Board must now have agreed to underwrite the cost of Paladinis transfer dealings off to enable our club to move forward.

They have backed the manager, shown ambition in the transfer market and it now appears Warmocks on the verge of cracking it.

Despite having a number of players on long term highly paid contracts some of whom are crocks we still gone out and brought players in. I still believe the likes of Hall, Ageymang, Cook, Vine, Pellicori & Alberti will continue to cost the club something until the end of their contracts but it doesn't matter now as I do believe we will continue to add to the squad and the Board have accepted the situation.

Comment

w12 very well said and I agree 100% mate and it shouldn't have been merged.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
          X