id say you are right.

Comment

Smith was reported as £1.5 million.

Comment

prob 500 k hulse, 1 mil smith

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          Any idea,£1 million each?...as usual undisclosed fee
          would you be happy if its revealed we paid £5m for the pair?... just curious like

Comment

£2m max I'd say.

Comment

£750k rising to £1.5m on Hulse apparently. Not sure on Smith

Comment

"QPR also agreed the signing of Tommy Smith from Portsmouth.

The 30-year-old winger has passed a medical at Loftus Road and signed a three-year deal for a fee believed to be around £1.5m."

Comment

Personally I couldn't give a toss how much we paid, we got 2 frontmen in and thats all that matters. The next few days will have people bemoaning how much did they cost.....how long is their contract....how much are they paid. Who gives a toss? We all cried out for new blood, we got it so lets be greatful.
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

yeah

yeah,i think its 1-5 million for smith and 750 000 for hulse making a total of
                    2-2 million.but hulse will rise to 1-5 if we go up so could be three million which is not too bad if we do go up,but if i was neil i would let smith and hulse warm the bench for about ten games whilsdt ayegemang ,vine and helgerson fight it out for the strikers position,that why hulse can get properly fit ,he keeps comming back prematurely and picks up injuries
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                    X