Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    It looked to me like Ageymang miskicked it
    I thought it was a great finish considering it was with his left foot. He also skinned their defenders for pace for his goal, and a couple of other occasions in the short time he was on.

Comment

Tin hat at the ready......

Still not 100% convinced by Mackie yet, great energy and passion, which I admire and he's started well for us, but I still think we need something more on the right.

Comment

Originally posted by DanMcGeoghan View Post

Still not 100% convinced by Mackie yet, great energy and passion, which I admire and he's started well for us, but I still think we need something more on the right.
        Give him time mate.He's only been here a couple of months.Think he has potential to be a quality player.

Comment

Dan glad you said that as I'm still not 100% convinced. Lots of running and really determined, seems pretty skillful too but compared to Routledge or Buz, say, I'm not convinced yet.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            Dan glad you said that as I'm still not 100% convinced. Lots of running and really determined, seems pretty skillful too but compared to Routledge or Buz, say, I'm not convinced yet.
            That's where I am at the moment, he reminds me of Ainsworth in a way, will run all day for you and give everything, but has he got it in his game to unlock a defence, or go past 2 or 3 players, possibly not. Though only 24 so still young so can only improve.

Comment

I think it will be Mackies goal scoring record which will set him apart from those examples.

I've barely seen him play but what your saying is mirroring what others have said t me. If he keeps going the way he has been then your going to struggle to find fault in the lad, 3 goals in 4 games and 2 of which have come away from home is a fantastic start to is QPR career.

Comment

It's his positioning.

Three times in four matches he's popped up in just the right place to hit the back of the net. Routledge would not have been anywhere in the vicinity.

Comment

That's where I am at the moment, he reminds me of Ainsworth in a way, will run all day for you and give everything, but has he got it in his game to unlock a defence, or go past 2 or 3 players, possibly not. Though only 24 so still young so can only improve.
                  didn't he do that in the box for the 2nd goal?

Comment

I think it will be Mackies goal scoring record which will set him apart from those examples.

I've barely seen him play but what your saying is mirroring what others have said t me. If he keeps going the way he has been then your going to struggle to find fault in the lad, 3 goals in 4 games and 2 of which have come away from home is a fantastic start to is QPR career.
                    Exactly.

Who cares if his not Routledge or Ronaldo on the wing if he bangs in goals and gives 110%?.

Comment

Fair comment. Yep, if he keeps scoring at anything like this rate coupled with his work-rate then he becomes virtually un-droppable. But then people used to say much the same about Stuart Wardley...

Comment

he reminds me of Ainsworth
                        Quite a few, including Mark Bircham, are making this comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post

If Buzz finds out you've been posting pics of Mackie, that will be the end of any chance you may of had, he will snub you for sure.
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

i wasn't sure on mackie before the derby game but afta seeing his finish and how strong he his he will be a key player in the side he may not be a great passer of a ball or very skillfull but he does what he does very well theres still work to be done on him
                            Clint Hill LSA player of the year

Comment

Seems to have much more of an impact then both Routledge or Buz.

Buz has lots of bad games and then pops out with a good show out the blue, Mackie has been good in all games he plays.

If I was to pick out of them three, Mackie would be my first choice.

Comment

Thing about Buzz is he is fairly weak on the ball, and he cant run very fast.
                                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                                X