Character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
    Lol My high horse....When you are down and playing poor football, do you whinge at your team mates?When you are top of the league undefeated and had no league goals scored against you and find yourselves behind, do you whinge? Im glad you are not playing in any of the teams i play in.

If you read some of the comments on the match thread, please take your time,and see the amount of groans and drones about Pat coming on.Guess what...he scores and the two faced chinless little sh.its start praising him

Love fans like you
    Patrick Agyemang is an AWFUL footballer PERIOD. If their was anyone stupid enough to take him on he wouldn't be at QPR full stop. We pay his wages he came on and done what he's meant to do, so yes well done but your still not good enough Pat. Whats your point?

By the way our team won our division and are in the district cup final also so your point was useless. Anyway great point away from home. I have a cold Corona & lime to sup on.

Ta da.

Last edited by Guest; 28-08-2010, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      Patrick Agyemang is an AWFUL footballer PERIOD. If their was anyone stupid enough to take him on he wouldn't be at QPR full stop. We pay his wages he came on and done what he's meant to do, so yes well done but your still not good enough Pat. Whats your point?

By the way our team won our division and are in the district cup final also so your point was useless. Anyway great point away from home. I have a cold Corona & lime to sup on.

Ta da.

Just tells me that you are very lucky to be playing in a good team.Hope you are more supportive towards the players in your team that are not as good as you.I hope when you are losing and one of your ...not so good players arrives on the pitch...you encourage he from the off ..

Im off to the local to celebrate our draw - not a corona man myself,but when i drag myself down from this high horse and my useless comment, i will clink you with a boddingtons..enjoy

Comment

Cheers spencer I'm not really a 'bitter' man stick to my Corona's.

Yes mate give nothing but support and encouragement to my team mates & realise that is of massive importance. But my friend 1 swallow does not make a summer.

99% of fans who watch QPR can't be wrong he's poor, support or not he hasn't the ability to perform at this level & that is a cold bare fact.

Enjoy your evening geez.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
          Cheers spencer I'm not really a 'bitter' man stick to my Corona's.

Yes mate give nothing but support and encouragement to my team mates & realise that is of massive importance. But my friend 1 swallow does not make a summer.

99% of fans who watch QPR can't be wrong he's poor, support or not he hasn't the ability to perform at this level & that is a cold bare fact.

Enjoy your evening geez.

Comment

Working...
          X