A fine start before the trip to Derby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A fine start before the trip to Derby

Egg,bacon,sausage,beans or tomatoes,bread or toast and a tea for £3.95 I reckon at 8am in Bloemfontein Rd plus some black pudding and a portion of bubble

Heart attack on a plate Beef!!

Sounds goooood though I cannae lie!

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      Heart attack on a plate Beef!!

Sounds goooood though I cannae lie!
      That has to keep me going until my curry tomorrow night though

Comment

What a nice healthy start to the day I take it this will be washed down with about 5 tins of larger before lunch?

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          That has to keep me going until my curry tomorrow night though

I've just marinated some peri peri chicken to have with wholemeal pitta's, chopped onion, peppers, & low fat coleslaw. Shall I pack you a little lunch box along with a pear & a bottle of cool still water?

Comment

Good old Glads before the coach!

I am sure it will be more than 5 before lunch!
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

The remains before the Sheffied Utd trip though I must admit I was trumping worse then Vic on the coach

Comment

The remains before the Sheffied Utd trip though I must admit I was trumping worse then Vic on the coach

Comment

Do you make them cut the rind of the bacon in Glads Isleworth?

Comment

Vic is an expert trumpeter!

Some of the smells that have emanated from his backside over the years have been a disgrace to mankind.:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
                    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                      Vic is an expert trumpeter!

Some of the smells that have emanated from his backside over the years have been a disgrace to mankind.:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
                      I would be extremely proud for mine to smell at least half as rotten as his

Comment

Stick a cork in #### tomorrow beef as I'm sitting next to u Sheffield u truely stank

Comment

Egg,bacon,sausage,beans or tomatoes,bread or toast and a tea for £3.95 I reckon at 8am in Bloemfontein Rd plus some black pudding and a portion of bubble

Same as, and i'm there most Saturdays before Home games, great Rangers cafe and a good start to the day before Smuts just along from there
                          Last edited by 80sCasual; 27-08-2010, 09:28 PM.
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Which QPR player lived above Glads in this picture?
                            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Set brekkie is the one iselworrth!

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Working...
                              X