QPR boss prepared to wait for Jason Roberts and Dave Kitson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR boss prepared to wait for Jason Roberts and Dave Kitson

QPR boss Neil Warnock is prepared to go right to the wire in a bid to boost his frontline.

More..

looks like he wants 2 loan signings, a route he was so against a while back. Must have his hands tied regarding freeing up money for transfer signings.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I think getting Roberts on loan would be a better deal than a permanent.

Comment

There's going to be a'lot of deals going to the wire I think,just going to have to be patient I think(and that's a note to self aswell) lol

Comment

what was that walk said about how he would be v surprised if there weren't any signings in the next two days. well that's what the oracle was saying three days ago anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            what was that walk said about how he would be v surprised if there weren't any signings in the next two days. well that's what the oracle was saying three days ago anyway...
            Which one we have so many 'special fans' nowadays I seem to lose track?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              looks like he wants 2 loan signings, a route he was so against a while back. Must have his hands tied regarding freeing up money for transfer signings.
              you wont ever stop this obsession about we wont spend money will you

they are has beens on top money who are NOT good enough for the premiership,
              we cant get the young players to take us up so we will loan a couple of veterans who will score in this league to get us up, and then throw them away like dirty tissues next season and then buy proper players who will want to come cos we are in the top division.
              why cant you see that instead of having a tunnell vision view that we wont spend.
              why the hell would any club on this planet buy roberts or kitson if they could get them on loan?
              its just common sense, not even footballing sense.

Comment

stainrod you seem to have a habit of quoting me that was my opioin.
                maybe you could enlighten me
                ps it doesnt bother me if i post or not.

Comment

sky sports news reckon kitson and liam lawrence are on there way to portsmouth
                  Clint Hill LSA player of the year

Comment

I have a blackburn supporting mate who has just informed me that roberts has gone on some sort of mini trial to a championship team. Could this be us?

Comment

Another week after nearly 4 months waiting probably wont make any difference

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyrs87 View Post
                        I have a blackburn supporting mate who has just informed me that roberts has gone on some sort of mini trial to a championship team. Could this be us?
                        course it is us mate. no-one else could afford him.

Comment

And while we wait around to sign Kitson, Pompey are closing in on a deal.

Comment

nothing to do with us, we didnt want to risk 2 million on him, so stoke are using him as a make weight in a deal for a player they want. out of our hands.
                            thems the breaks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                              Another week after nearly 4 months waiting probably wont make any difference

Make that 4 YEARS.

Comment

Working...
                              X