Varneys league record last season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morris View Post
    Yes I gave him abit of a caning. As did most. But after seeing his stats from last year ive got the balls to accept he had a decent season for a poor team, and may not be as bad as I first feared.
    So you didn't say "I've seen him in a Sheff Weds shirt though and he is s.hit. He won't suddenly improve just because he is wearing a QPR shirt. "?

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
      So you didn't say "I've seen him in a Sheff Weds shirt though and he is s.hit. He won't suddenly improve just because he is wearing a QPR shirt. "?
      he wouldnt be in a qpr shirt, he would be in a qpr tracksuit.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post

That was Leon Clarke.

Comment

That was Leon Clarke.
          Apologises Mr Morris. I thought you said it about Varney.

Well done for holding your hands up about him. However where did you get the info from saying he scored 11 goals?

Comment

No worries.

2009–2010 → Sheffield Wednesday (loan) 43 (11)

Comment

Not really. But credit where credits due, im not going to slate him for the sake of it like some.
              Pot calling the kettle black jack,you have done nothing but slate him since his name was mentioned a few weeks ago,why dont you check your posts to remind yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                Pot calling the kettle black jack,you have done nothing but slate him since his name was mentioned a few weeks ago,why dont you check your posts to remind yourself
                Why don't you check my previous posts on this thread where I accepted I slated him, but have the b*llocks to start a thread defending him when I see a decent return of goals for a poor team.

Comment

That information was also posted way back in an earlier thread(11 goals for Wed),just surprised that suddenly you have had such a major change of heart.As for me,i dont suddenly change my opinion on a player after googling his name,I have said from the 1st thread to this one that i think he is shite

Comment

Unfortunately I don't sit on WATRBs 24/7 and have the chance to see every post. The first time I saw his goal return was when I looked his stats up online, which is why I started this thread.

I never said we should now sign him, so haven't had a change of heart as you said. But credit where its due, his record last season was decent.

Maybe you should read my posts properly before deciding to try and dig me out.

Comment

didnt mean to upset you or"dig you out?",just a firm believer in you should stand up for your principles and if you feel a way about something you shouldnt let someone else change your mind.ANYWAY.....peace

Comment

Why do we keep having threads started about Varney!

Is there any actual evidence of our interest anywhere other than pete saying about it! Cos thats not exactly even slightly concrete...
                        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          didnt mean to upset you or"dig you out?",just a firm believer in you should stand up for your principles and if you feel a way about something you shouldnt let someone else change your mind.ANYWAY.....peace
                          No one has changed my mind, and im not upset?

I looked up his stats, expecting to see something on a par with Leon Clarke, however his stats last season were good, so I wasn't going to not post that up just because its something positive.

Peace out.

Comment

Wiki did

Comment

Wiki did what? Changed my mind?

You've made the mistake of not reading my posts again.

"I never said we should now sign him, so haven't had a change of heart as you said."

For someone who came on giving it "pot kettle black", and telling me to "read my own posts", you sure like to shoot yourself in the foot!

Comment

You had an opinion of him for weeks(shite),today you look up wiki and you change your opinion,simple as that,cant see where your arguement lies

Comment

Working...
                                X