No announcement yet.

Without Taarabt and Faurlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

both are top class players, and would be a big loss if either were injured. However, I think Adel would be missed the most of the 2, as he creates pretty much every one of our goals and causes constant havoc. For me - this guy is class above anyone in this division.

Comment

Jesus christ Buzsaky isn't even half the player Taarabt is, he'll be a bench warmer for the foreseeable future.

Buzsaky is now nothing but an understudy to Taarabt, great player on his day but then again how often does that happen.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Okay, in other words would we have any chance of reaching the play offs?
        Simples...NO

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          Jesus christ Buzsaky isn't even half the player Taarabt is, he'll be a bench warmer for the foreseeable future.

Buzsaky is now nothing but an understudy to Taarabt, great player on his day but then again how often does that happen.
          At the end of of last season when he was fit and playing he was superb, with many people saying that Faurlin and Buzz were the way forward, so Rowlands and Derry in the middle with Buzz behind the striker would still be more than enough for most teams in this league.

Comment

Without these 2 we would struggle,bottom half

Comment

Who are you kidding.
              No i am deadly serious, so you disagree with Neal Warnock who said recently that he can not buy better than Martin Rowlands ?

Comment

We need both players fit and the return of Martin Rowlands is a massive boost for this club which gives us more options.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                  At the end of of last season when he was fit and playing he was superb, with many people saying that Faurlin and Buzz were the way forward, so Rowlands and Derry in the middle with Buzz behind the striker would still be more than enough for most teams in this league.
                  He had a half decent game against Palace that was it the rest was nothing special.

Buzsaky and Rowlands in the team over Taaarbt and Faurlin we'd barely finish mid table.

Comment

depends what kind of season buzsaky had.

but id say relegation battlers.. to mid table at best
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      No i am deadly serious, so you disagree with Neal Warnock who said recently that he can not buy better than Martin Rowlands ?
                      Oh give it a rest Warnock says things to boost his players confidence all the time in the press, if you choose to take everything Warnock says literally then that's your problem.

At last seasons Platinum Evening Warnock said Legiertwood was the 'glue that held the team together', where's LegsofWood now!

Comment

In answer to the original question: Who knows? Lets wait and see, which is the fun part. All teams whether your Barcelona or AFC Wimbledon will play better with your best players available and play worse without them. Doesn't matter how much depth you have to a squad if you play a particular system week in and week out with the same players and they are no longer available then chances are results will suffer.

Comment

Oh give it a rest Warnock says things to boost his players confidence all the time in the press, if you choose to take everything Warnock says literally then that's your problem.

At last seasons Platinum Evening Warnock said Legiertwood was the 'glue that held the team together', where's LegsofWood now!
                          Next time NW gives a press conference, i will ask yo to let me know what he really means and legsofwood has been replaced by Derry, but I'm sure he will pay if Derry gets injured.

Comment

same place everyone on this forum, nearly to a man said before we started with them and 3 straight wins.
                            mid table. whats changed? surely 3 lucky wins hasnt swung anyones mind to anything more than that?

Comment

I do agree Neil does play mind games or says the right things, he has no other choice and has to keep everyone happy, hope he continues to do the same all season... it works wonders.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                                same place everyone on this forum, nearly to a man said before we started with them and 3 straight wins.
                                mid table. whats changed? surely 3 lucky wins hasnt swung anyones mind to anything more than that?
                                Most people said that as they thought NW had signed cloggers and now the same people are all falling over themselves saying how wrong they were, so the mid table stuff is not current IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X