Now will people stop moaning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now will people stop moaning?

Just got in from work and see that tickets for Ipswich and Leicester are MORE than ours! £22 for a 16 year old at Ipswich! £31 for an adult. Yet people on here can't wait to go! So what happens to the argument that Loftus Rd is empty cos we're too expensive?
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Good point Soton.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Over the last few days I have read a lot of peoples reasons for not going to LR at the moment and what does strike me, is that certain myths seem to be commonly held by people. Such as we are too expensive and more expensive than anyone else in the Championship and that Flavio is still involved and pulling the strings. With regards to prices my st along with my son's is cheaper than many in the league. As for Flavio, I see no sign of his involvement only good sensible work by Amit and Saksena. So there are two reasons for not coming to LR gone.
      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

The people that moan and find excuses not to come to LR have little intention of ever coming.

Typical armchair fans.

That's why our average attendance has almost always remained the same for many,many years.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
          The people that moan and find excuses not to come to LR have little intention of ever coming.

Typical armchair fans.

That's why our average attendance has almost always remained the same for many,many years.
          It certainly appears that way. Up until we started winning and playing decent football, it was 'I am not paying good money to watch that rubbish' so now we have a load more excuses. Logic would have said that we would have had more this season than last at the first couple of games, but we haven't by some number. All I can say is it is their loss.

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
            It certainly appears that way. Up until we started winning and playing decent football, it was 'I am not paying good money to watch that rubbish' so now we have a load more excuses. Logic would have said that we would have had more this season than last at the first couple of games, but we haven't by some number. All I can say is it is their loss.
            We are top of the table and have yet to conceed a goal.What more do people want?.

Guarantee there will be no more than 16,000 against Boro.And Boro will bring 2000.

Thus leaving our usual 13000 or so R's.

Comment

We are top of the table and have yet to conceed a goal.What more do people want?.

Guarantee there will be no more than 16,000 against Boro.And Boro will bring 2000.

Can't disagree with a word of that.

Comment

if people dont want to go to watch qpr, why do they feel they are accountable to anyone on here, and make up excuses. if they cant or wont go why make excuses? dont understand it!

Comment

I'm happy to pay £30 to watch QPR playing as we are now, as long as they give it their all it's worth every penny, when I used to pay £30 to watch QPR under Sousa when I knew we wouldn't go for it really used to make me angry.

At the moment I can't go even if it was £10 and I feel gutted but you can't tell me it's not worth £30 watching them today.

Comment

pretty sure Ipswich have one of the most expensive ticket prices in the country
                    Now, Then, Forever
                    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Guarantee though if we make it to Wembley....

Suddenly 35,000 fans will suddenly appear......

Comment

Now I am not Mystic Meg, but lets say we are in the premiership we would sell out and that would be at a higher price too.

We took 6,000 odd at £42?? to manchester United in a pointless Cup Game a couple of years back and I can assure you that we would do the same for a premier league match.

Come April, if we are within touching distance you will get supporters clamouring for tickets and they will also say " I plan to go to more games next season".

Whilst we all support QPR, it comes down to value for money and I've never understood the better attraction of our club playing say Arsenal over Millwall. Firstly we are likely to get stuffed but I guess its the great football tradition of a seeing a compartively little un taking on a so called bigger club and making the experince great value for money. If we did get promoted Arsenal will not have any problem shifting £40 to £50 tickets to QPR fans, so that aspect I can never understand.

It quite surprising and maybe Sirpeichucker can check but I'd guess we are down this season compared to other starts to a season with our crowds, which is very surprising, though if we keep winning games it definitely won't continue
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I feel it is down to people just not got the money.

Comment

It's still holiday season. The Middlesbrough game should be a better reflection on what attendances we can expect if we maintain our position high up the table.

Comment

They will come back broke.

Comment

Working...
                              X