X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ted are you ignoring me?

Comment

SORRY

sorry jethroe me old mucker im not itk at all i just make it up so people will talk to me,im sorry i misled you but i in my dreams i would love us to sign le fondre
      hes like a stan bowles type player.i know we got our fingers burnt with vine but i just like most fans think we are still short of good strikers .or even buy back blackstock.just please please please qpr buy a striker
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
        sorry jethroe me old mucker im not itk at all i just make it up so people will talk to me,im sorry i misled you but i in my dreams i would love us to sign le fondre
        hes like a stan bowles type player.i know we got our fingers burnt with vine but i just like most fans think we are still short of good strikers .or even buy back blackstock.just please please please qpr buy a striker
        No worries Ted, even though you make it up, I still think your hit ratio is better than most.
        I will always talk to you old boy, dont worry about that.

Comment

Teds a good lad and has qpr in his heart...........even though he has a srcrew loose.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

yeah

yeah knowbody used to talk to me untill i started making up rumours.now even the infamous scarlet pimple sometimes says halo..ive just imagined we are buying drogba,could this be true

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
              yeah knowbody used to talk to me untill i started making up rumours.now even the infamous scarlet pimple sometimes says halo..ive just imagined we are buying drogba,could this be true
              Unimage that mate, Le fondre is the man!!

Comment

yeah

if qpr bought le fondre i would be so happy,hes brilliant

More...

Comment

hes for sale for 3 million. loads interested in him tho. none of them include us sadly, for what reason i know not.
                  if we would risk 3 million on a trouble making non scoring winger, why not buy a 23 year old nice lad who scores 2 goals every game?
                  really really dont get this one. would be the best signing we have ever made imho, and would put 3 thousand on the attendance.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                    hes for sale for 3 million. loads interested in him tho. none of them include us sadly, for what reason i know not.
                    if we would risk 3 million on a trouble making non scoring winger, why not buy a 23 year old nice lad who scores 2 goals every game?
                    really really dont get this one. would be the best signing we have ever made imho, and would put 3 thousand on the attendance.
                    Ha-Ha would be the best signing ever and put 3 thousand on the attendance, can i have some of what your having mate

Comment

who have we ever paid more than 3 million for? (thats meow meow)
                      who have we ever brought that has scored 35 goals in 55 games (thats lsd)
                      have we ever broke our transfer record for a player who has still got ten years ahead of him (thats crack cocaine)
                      have we ever signed a marquee signing in a season whilst we are top of the league (thats ketamin)
                      have we ever beaten ipswich, derby, coventry and barnsley to the signing of a promising youngster? (thats mdma)
                      Last edited by Guest; 25-08-2010, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                        who have we ever paid more than 3 million for? (thats meow meow)
                        who have we ever brought that has scored 35 goals in 55 games (thats lsd)
                        have we ever broke our transfer record for a player who has still got ten years ahead of him (thats crack cocaine)
                        have we ever signed a marquee signing in a season whilst we are top of the league (thats ketamin)
                        have we ever beaten ipswich, derby, coventry and barnsley to the signing of a promising youngster? (thats mdma)
                        Good drugs i like it.

But if you think it will put 3 thousand on the gate you need to lay of them

Comment

if we signed a prolific striker for 3 million and he came here and done exactly what it says on the tin, and we continued to be top of the league after 8 to 10 games into the season.
                          we would get 15,000 every home game. factomondo.
                          and im not even on the drugs yet, i never start till after lunch.

Comment

I send you my regards Dexter. Hopefully you will get well quite soonish. I think the coaching staff needs you (down) at Harlington.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Working...
                            X