Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wonderful news for football..franchise FC remain in 3rd tier!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonderful news for football..franchise FC remain in 3rd tier!

Now come to us Di Matteo

even better that ex chelsea Tore Andre Flo missed vital penalty happy days

Comment

There is a God

Neil, wouldn't mind Di Matteo myself. But only if he stops chewing all that stupid gum!

Comment

praise the lord

for a moment it seemed i would have to support millwall for the day now i can support s****horpe

nice little ground s****horpe, handy little kentucky on the corner
        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Oh God if you can tear yourself away from listening to other people's prayers and spare me a moment, let S****horpe win. Then we might still have a ground, and a suburb called Shepherd's Bush left intact after the home game v them. If its Millwall.....

Comment

Why Neil, do you hate MK Dons so much?? Wonderful new it most certainly is not, not for me. I can't really see S****horpe beating Millwall.

Comment

I find it all rather sad that people still have it in for MK Dons.

Most of there support is young families and children.

AFC Wimbledon have been set up and are doing well if you want to blame anyone blame the FA for letting it happen in the first place not a couple of *****s dressed as cows.
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Easy..

...the presence of mk dongs in the league sours the whole principle of the league system and all the beautiful history that goes with it.

AFC Wimbledon on the other hand is a fine example of how it can be done properly..
                Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

di matteo looks like the eye of a mans private parts...............theres too much talk of cox here as it is!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cogster View Post
                    Easy..

...the presence of mk dongs in the league sours the whole principle of the league system and all the beautiful history that goes with it.

AFC Wimbledon on the other hand is a fine example of how it can be done properly..
                    I see it the other way MK Dons is a fine example of how Franchises can work in football

How many fans did they have there last night? Hav gates been going up or down at Stadium MK?

The old Wimbledon did not even own there own ground.

Di Matteo as first team coach..when no one would ever take it and a really good squad of players.

Attracting loads of families and kids anything wrong with that at all?

Whats AFC's gates compared to MK Dons.

Winklemans vision is nearly complete and good luck to him, and to all those that said it would not work egg on your face.

Comment

Originally posted by Cogster View Post
                      Easy..

Only if you're prepared to ignore AFCW's takeover of another clubs stadium.

Comment

Wimbledon fans had there club taken away,I cant believe some of you back what happened.

Its like Flavio coming in and renaming QPR heathrow tearaways and playing in Hillingdon.

MK Dons when formed should have started from the non leagues.

Comment

The FA allowed it to happen.

Blame them not the families that go and support MK Dons.

Comment

"Winklemans vision is nearly complete and good luck to him, and to all those that said it would not work egg on your face. "

would have worked even better and quicker as MK QPR which was winklemans original vision. dam good job we had the supporters to stand up and make sure it didnt happen.

I have no grudge against the people or town of milton keynes but if they wanted a football team they should have started one and worked their way up fairly lile burton, macclesfied, nuneaton etc
                            its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                              The FA allowed it to happen.

Blame them not the families that go and support MK Dons.
                              No they didn't. Clear distinction here. The FA said "no". Twice. Third time, they said they would not overrule the Football League if the League allowed it. The FL caved in, at the first time of asking. A man with a more cynical mind than mine may offer an opinion that perhaps brown bags may have changed hands

Comment

Working...
                              X