Bringing the crowds back - Please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
    If you were and you said you were, you would have 101 people giving you their real life experiences and opinions, for you to do your job properly, but as it appears they are being hoodwinked by some smartarse pretending to be a 'passionate supporter' they cant be bothered.
    Maybe you are right about that, but I have nothing to do with the club. I don't want to get into a slanging match, and there is no need to call me a smartarse.

What would you put on a petition Paul?

Comment

paulmason were you deprived of christmas cheer or birthdays as a kid as you never seem happy, always something to moan about, you must be a barrel of laughs on a night out.

Comment

1...family section should be moved back to Ellerslie Road under shelter.

2...Propose that if you buy the next 5 matches, you will get the last 2 of this season free of charge...

3..If a season ticket holder brings 3 friends, the friends get a free ticket for the next match after..(check the database that fans are not absuing this system).

4..Promote/sell seats in the C club, rather embarrassing we have 3 people sitting in the prime seats at our club and no-one else..

5..Get rid of the £3.50 charge as it actually costs £1 at the very most and fans feel they are being ripped off..

6..Email all fans on there database inviting them to a game and offer an incentive, maybe offering a Loftus Road Tour as an incentive..

7..Above all do not offer more than 2 games this season at £10, as you are cutting your noses to spite your face.

8..Run promotions on all QPR forums, this one, loftforwords, Indyr's, qprdot.org, Kick up the r's, LSA etc..Maybe even stating where you saw the promotion.

9..Fill up the singing sections of the ground and that mainly includes P block which is b.loody empty and costs more than qblock.

10. Give everyone a qpr scarf that bought a season ticket, as many don't know how to pick them up and haven;t bothered to pick them up from club Shop.

11. Fulfil the promose for "loyal point" members to visit the training ground.

12.. next time they see a Fulham advert in Acton, get onto the local council and say they should be supported the most local club which is QPR not b.loody Fulham !!!

Thats a start
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
          paulmason were you deprived of christmas cheer or birthdays as a kid as you never seem happy, always something to moan about, you must be a barrel of laughs on a night out.
          Yawn!

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            Yawn!
            tired, shouldn't be on here then should be tucked up for the night.

Comment

Other than 1/ taking mates and kids along and hoping they catch the bug and 2/ together forming some sort of unified fans' presence and making it clear to the club that necessary and obvious changes have to be made - there is nothing that we as fans can do to make watching games at Loftus Road any more popular than it currently is.

If people aren't coming now it is NOT because they aren't aware of what a great club QPR are or how well we're playing.

Comment

bottom line we were 7,000 under capacity against possibly least attractive side in division, we will be playing to capacity gates by October
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

2...Propose that if you buy the next 5 matches, you will get the last 2 of this season free of charge...

3..If a season ticket holder brings 3 friends, those friends get a free ticket for the next match after..(check the database that fans are not absuing this system).

4..Promote/sell seats in the C club, rather embarrassing we have 3 people sitting in the prime seats at our club and no-one else..

5..Get rid of the £3.50 charge as it actually costs £1 at the very most and fans feel they are being ripped off..

6..Email all fans on there database inviting them to a game and offer an incentive, maybe offering a Loftus Road Tour as an incentive..

7..Above all do not offer more than 2 games this season at £10, as you are cutting your noses to spite your face.

8..Run promotions on all QPR forums, this one, loftforwords, Indyr's, qprdot.org, Kick up the r's, LSA etc..Maybe even stating where you saw the promotion.

9..Fill up the singing sections of the ground and that mainly includes P block which is b.loody empty and costs more than qblock.

10. Give everyone a qpr scarf that bought a season ticket, as many don't know how to pick them up and haven;t bothered to pick them up from club Shop.

12.. next time they see a Fulham advert in Acton, get onto the local council and say they should be supported the most local club which is QPR not b.loody Fulham !!!

Thats a start
                  Pete,

Who would be the best person at the club to write to?

Comment

Difficult one.

Have to say, I'm always a firm believer in going to the top, otherwise it doesn't get done

So, I'd suggest Ishan he can then delegate someone to look into it.
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

3..If a season ticket holder brings 3 friends, the friends get a free ticket for the next match after..(check the database that fans are not absuing this system).

Thats a start
                      Agree with all of that

Worth sending to the club
                      Now, Then, Forever
                      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Difficult one.

Have to say, I'm always a firm believer in going to the top, otherwise it doesn't get done

So, I'd suggest Ishan he can then delegate someone to look into it.
                        I think you are right there. I will have a good think about the content and won't rush into writing it. The main reason for the letter will be 'fans concerned at poor attendances' and our suggestions to bring fans back.

Would you wait a few games for it to pick up or go ahead quite soon?

Comment

Originally posted by 2touch View Post
                          I think you are right there. I will have a good think about the content and won't rush into writing it. The main reason for the letter will be 'fans concerned at poor attendances' and our suggestions to bring fans back.

Would you wait a few games for it to pick up or go ahead quite soon?
                          IMO I would wait until after the Boro home game has gone at least, also the holiday season is over, that way they cannot come up with the excuses re holidays and small teams etc, don't give them any ammunition to come back with.
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 2touch View Post
                            Maybe you are right about that, but I have nothing to do with the club. I don't want to get into a slanging match, and there is no need to call me a smartarse.

What would you put on a petition Paul?
                            For me, apart from the expensive price to sit in a cramped seat and expensive catering, the number one thing with SAR is the space for fans to do what they do before the game and at half time.

If I was in charge, I would put a folding gate from the corner of the wall to the windows where you pick up match day tickets for the loft, where people enter the loft in the corner and SAR blocks F & G. This would create a controlled area and allow people who want a fag at half time to exit F & G and re-enter via the san siro stairs at the back, relieving pressure on the stairs down to the concourse as well as on the concourse itself. This could replicated so people could exit via B block as well.

They never addressed this problem of crowding when they took the bar away that held 200-300 people.

Comment

npower girls serving drinks would be nice? They could walk round with a small beer keg on their back

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                                npower girls serving drinks would be nice? They could walk round with a small beer keg on their back
                                Best idea I've heard. Indian Lager will do just fine.... ;)
                                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                                X