fao sir pie's..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fao sir pie's..........

please old boy the goalscoring/assists stats of heider n kitson over 100 games please!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
    please old boy the goalscoring/assists stats of heider n kitson over 100 games please!
    Just the Tuesday night games will do though

Comment

In the absence of SirPie (who would do this so much better), I'll give it a go.

But it's difficult to compare these things due to some goals/assists occuring in sub appearances, and sub appearances vary in length.

To overcome that, I personally divide the sub-appearance figure by 2, so effectively counting half an appearance.

So on that basis, here goes.........

Over last 5 whole seasons, plus the current season:

Heidar Helguson

Games = 96(42) = 117
      Goals = 37 (1 in 3.16 games)
      Assists = 13 (1 in 9 games)

Average per 100 games = 31.6 goals & 11.1 assists

Dave Kitson

Games = 110(38) = 129
      Goals = 46 (1 in 2.8 games)
      Assists = 10 (1 in 12.9 games)

Average per 100 games = 35.7 goals & 7.75 assists

As for the 'evening games only' request............make like a small child, and get lost!!!

PS: I realise the original request was possibly tongue-in-cheek, but what the hell! Nothing better to do!
      Last edited by Minty; 24-08-2010, 12:09 AM.
      Be nice to Minty

Comment

Minty's stats are quite right.

Comparing Championship performances only though and the difference between the two players is even wider. HH has scored 19 in his last 57 performances whereas Kitson has scored 23 in 50. As for goals per minute (actually playing time rather than matches played) is HH a goal every 223 minutes whereas Kitson has scored a goal every 158 minutes - a record which is far superior even to Chopra.

Comment

I think basically if we can get him to reproduce that reading form then we have a very good goal scorer who would be a great signing for us. Lets snap him up before we lose out
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
          X