No announcement yet.

Dave Kitson signed by QPR say talk sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they never said he was going there, they mentioned his price from the bookmakers, which was (and still is) something ridiculous cos its never gonna happen.

Comment

Mods please ban anyone who post "100 % done deal"(expect if someone else comes in at the last min),or "what time will Kitson sign" as these ridiculous theads appear to jinx these deals

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
        Yeah,Lita,tore us apart 1-5 if i remember !!!
        I was taking a wider view than the embarrassment at LR last season, other than a nice away day in West London, last season wasn't a high point for them.

Lita mainly tore Hall apart as I remember, so just as well he's now better than most Premiership centre backs now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          Mods please ban anyone who post "100 % done deal"(expect if someone else comes in at the last min),or "what time will Kitson sign" as these ridiculous theads appear to jinx these deals
          The thread didn't say either of those, nor did i, i only stated what i heard on Talk Sport and the way it was relayed.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
            The thread didn't say either of those, nor did i, i only stated what i heard on Talk Sport and the way it was relayed.
            NOT referring to you

Comment

are you ready to retract your horrendous comments pre-season about Mackie?
              Ive seen him 3 times now and am impressed
              Have you seen him yet my one game a season culchie friend??
              From the Hills of Kerry
              To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

NOT referring to you
                Wonder who your talking about...

Comment

NOT referring to you
                  Thats ok, i know what you mean though. P's me right off too.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

personally i would prefer to ban someone who asks for someone else to be banned, like a player asking the ref to book or send off a player.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                      personally i would prefer to ban someone who asks for someone else to be banned, like a player asking the ref to book or send off a player.
                      Kiss my ass Quaz

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                        are you ready to retract your horrendous comments pre-season about Mackie?
                        Ive seen him 3 times now and am impressed
                        Have you seen him yet my one game a season culchie friend??
                        ?

Comment

Kiss my ass Quaz
                          maybe your sort of thing, but boob man myself, but whatever keeps you happy, sure there is a twink out there somewhere willing to oblige.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                            maybe your sort of thing, but boob man myself, but whatever keeps you happy, sure there is a twink out there somewhere willing to oblige.
                            No you didnt get it,hint ,your avator

Comment

No you didnt get it,hint ,your avator
                              i know what you was on about, but kissing #### leads to other things

Comment

Kitson has just been seen at the springbok off his head! Aparently he's staying there tonight and will be announced signed in the morning once his hangover has gone! Unless Reading come in for him last minute

Comment

Working...
                                X