Clear All

• Questions Tonight Live 9-12pm..QPR Phone In

For Mark Devlin

Who is the main guest

Plus myself and Funky

You can listen live to this show

www.jnetradio.com.

calls on 020 89067777 and emails on studio@jnetradio.com
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

cannot believe no questions
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

how many #######s has funky been with?
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

thats more like it, getting into the spirit of it all...........

Apprantly its really capturing the interest of qpr-report, but on here nothing.

Maybe someone can Paste his questions, as I've heard he has a few.

Comment

Pete I had a glance at report.

U don't seem to be the flavour of the month and be ready for some tough questions, thats all i'll say on the matter.

Comment

Surly Mark devlins out of the loop at qpr.

As is everyone else on there.
            They seek him here.................

Comment

Where do all of you think QPR will finish this year?

If you could make just one change, what would that be and why?

Comment

the pathetically low attendances at both home games reflects the outrageously high ticket prices at lr.....£20 max and £10 for under 16's/oaps imho........the fact under 7000 brought season tickets reflects the high prices as we have one of the lowest season ticket sales in the ccc...... do you plan to introduce more 'cheap' tickets this season as even though im financially able to id not contemplate going on a regular basis at 30/40 pounds as id dont think the whole matchday product at lr warrants this cost!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Ok my question is do you think we will spend some of that 3 million that we was suppose to of put down for signing Walters? Also why did we waist a whole summer of not signing a striker and once again leaving it to the last min and going back down the loan system?

I know we missed out on 2 players but why didn't we sign a striker in the summer allbeit I am happy with the additions.

Comment

any funny little known ollie stories?

Comment

Ok another question

Do you think the club would contemplate on breaking our wage structure.

It seems like this is a big part of why we are missing out on good strikers.
                      We seem to not want to go over 20k a week but do you think the board will take a chance so we can get in the quality we desperately require?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Ok my question is do you think we will spend some of that 3 million that we was suppose to of put down for signing Walters? Also why did we waist a whole summer of not signing a striker and once again leaving it to the last min and going back down the loan system?

I know we missed out on 2 players but why didn't we sign a striker in the summer allbeit I am happy with the additions.
                        We aren't the only team struggling to bring players in though. Bristol City have only just signed Stead and Pittman. Ipswich have only just signed Scotland. Of course McBoro signed Boyd early and the likes of Hooper went to Celtic sometime ago but we aren't the only team who has obviously tried to bring in players over a long period of time. Maybe the fact we've signed so many other players and attempting to sign Walters has taken up the time. The signing of Taraabt wasn't an easy one. The attempted signing of Ambrose took its time.

I, like everyone else is anxious for us to add quality and depth to the squad however it isn't like we've not signed any players this summer or we've not been trying to. If we were bottom and hadn't scored then I'd understand the panic but we've still got time to bring a permanent striker in and even if we don't we've got ages to bring in a loan player.

Comment

Sir Pie do you mind????

This is a question for the show.

The fact is we do seem to have a strict wage structure and I think this is what is stopping us sign quality. I would hate to see Roberts go to one of our rivals because we aren't willing to break that wage structure.

Comment

Who is qualified to answer these questions
                            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

I might be missing something obvious here but are the three guests in a position to answer any of the questions posed so far on here and other sites as none of them are actually involved with the club

Is it just a chit chat session similar to the Sunday Supplement programme on Sky or do the guests receive the questions in advance?

Oh and what its worth I actually think it would have been good to have had Paul Finney on the show this evening so as to balance things out a little though I think its a bit cheeky to invite yourself on the show to say your bit especially when you have stated you have declined in the past

Comment

Working...
                              X