England v Bulgaria and Montenegro games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England v Bulgaria and Montenegro games

Any QPR fans who fancy going to either or both of these matches and who are not members of the England Fans club may be interested to know that some £25 tickets could well be available for those who want to go

UEFA in their wisdom have changed the majority of England's Euro Qualifier home games to Tuesday and Friday nights so many from up North etc will struggle to get time off work and are offering their tickets at face value

Most are £25 and a few are £30 so please let me know if you are interested

Just for the record I am not of course making anything out of this and will purely put you in touch with those selling

Isleworth are they doing the £60 deal for family 4 like they did when we played Hungary?

Comment

Originally posted by COBBYQPR View Post
      Isleworth are they doing the £60 deal for family 4 like they did when we played Hungary?
      Think they are doing the same mate

Bulgaria tickets are on sale now and Montegrego ones from tomorrow in the general sale

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
        Any QPR fans who fancy going to either or both of these matches and who are not members of the England Fans club may be interested to know that some £25 tickets could well be available for those who want to go

UEFA in their wisdom have changed the majority of England's Euro Qualifier home games to Tuesday and Friday nights so many from up North etc will struggle to get time off work and are offering their tickets at face value

Most are £25 and a few are £30 so please let me know if you are interested

Just for the record I am not of course making anything out of this and will purely put you in touch with those selling
        With full co-operation of the FA who rub their hands at the thought of an extra 4m tv viewers looking at ITV's adverts........

Comment

Working...
        X