No announcement yet.

Savage vs Taarabt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:drunk:It is good banter! I know it's not in the same league as putting up a signature about another poster or counting the minutes inbetween posts but it's not bad!

Glad to see your moving on!

Comment

anybody interested.. http://www.twitter.com/robbiesavage8 giving robbie some stick already..
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

dropping adel would be a very unwise move indeed.
        he has been absolutely fantastic so far this season, and doesnt deserve to br dropped for anything or anyone. as was said above, adel is a much much better player than he was when we had him on loan and seems to be enjoying himself a lot more.
        personally i think he will run rings around savage next week.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
          :drunk:It is good banter! I know it's not in the same league as putting up a signature about another poster or counting the minutes inbetween posts but it's not bad!
          Still talking & thinking about me?!

Get a life not interested. Stalker.

Everyone can see your continuous hijacking of threads its sooo you. Zzzzzz.

Last message from me to you stalker boy.

How about keeping on topic?

Comment

Here's what will happen:
            Savage will take control of Adel for the first 5 minutes but then Adel will get Savage booked for a stupid tackle.
            Savage will get the run around from there on and we would eventually win the match.
            He could get a red infact!

Comment

Originally posted by JstarD View Post
              Here's what will happen:
              Savage will take control of Adel for the first 5 minutes but then Adel will get Savage booked for a stupid tackle.
              Savage will get the run around from there on and we would eventually win the match.
              He could get a red infact!
              JstarD

You could be absolutely spot on with that.

Can defo see that scenario playing out.

Comment

i can defo see a red card on saturday but not sure what player it cud be
                Clint Hill LSA player of the year

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                  Yes lets drop our most on form player who has scored 2 and created 6 goals, all because of the world superstar that is 35 year old ROBBIE SAVAGE..
                  Because i mean Adel will never come up against such a superb player..

Lets change a winnignteam all because Paul Mason dislikes Adel, and looks sillier by the game as Adel tears up teams..

What a stupid stupid comment to make.
                  You are unbelievable, I never said drop him, I said I would not start with him for IMO very good reasons. Barcelona have Messi et al and Mourhino found a way to stop him/them, which stopped Barcelona and he won. You seem obsessed with me, which is not healthy.
                  Last edited by paulmason; 23-08-2010, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                    Lets change a winnignteam all because Paul Mason dislikes Adel, and looks sillier by the game as Adel tears up teams.
                    Adel is our most effective player at the moment so knock all your ******** about not liking him etc on the head.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      You are unbelievable, I never said drop him, I said I would not start with him for IMO very good reasons. Barcelona have Messi et al and Mourhino found a way to him/them, which stopped Barcelona and he won. You seem obsessed with, me which is not healthy.
                      Not starting him will have the same affect as dropping him.. He is a confidence player who needs an arm around him.. Can you not see that??Resting him, dropping, not starting him, is basically saying to him that you do not think he is good enough to take on Robbie bloody savage..

WHy should we change our team who have scored 9 conceded 0, for Derby County...

Put a poll up Paul, you will see yourself as the 1% who wouldnt start him.

This is a msg board and I will reply to anyone who puts a ridiculous remark like that.
                      Just so happened that it was from your mouth , once again!!!

Comment

Adel has to start and we have no need/reason to change a winning confident side.

When he is tired then Buzz is a great replacement.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Dropping someone because they are playing bad is not the same as not starting someone to totally kill the other teams game plan and get 3 points.

Comment

dont discredit savage.. he is the type to get into adel.

that said.. i expect savage to be more attack minded as derby are at home. thus leaving space for adel
                            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                            Lovejoy: "No?!"
                            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

This is one game where I would not play Adel from the start, as Savage will follow him like a shadow and could not only blunt his effectiveness, but show every other team in the league how to play against him. Play Buzz and bring Taarabt on when the game is won.
                              Lets get this right you would drop a player who could have the game effectively won by half time......

Play Buzz and bring on Taarabt when the game is won? What ****ing planet are you on.

Least we forget that it was a moment of inspiration from Taarabt at Pride Park which led to our best away performance last season. Had Taarabt not been on the pitch that day we wouldn't have won that game thats a fact, everything went through him that day.

I dare Derby to put that clown Savage on Taarabt again, the end result will be an anihalation this time round unlike last season at HQ.

Drop Taarabt, ****ing clueless, *shakes head in disbelief*.

Comment

Dropping someone because they are playing bad is not the same as not starting someone to totally kill the other teams game plan and get 3 points.
                                Paul what part of " Adel is a confidence player" dont you understand.
                                Taking into account the type of person/player Adel is; even trying to rest him will devestate him.

Can you not see the masterstroke NW did by giving him the captaincy on Saturday??
                                Dery, Hill, Kenny, Connoly, Faurlin, all ahead of him in captaincy stakes, yet NW probably got another 5% out of Adel by giving him the armband..

Players with such talent need to be treated differently.

Christ Im glad you're not our manager.

Comment

Working...
                                X