X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
    Good post Brighton,i walked away so happy yesterday
    weareqpr12-hows the refund you wally?
    He can go and get another one but I guess because no strikers were bought in he'll wait until January.
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      Well said. I am struggling to understand why there are people just itching to find things to make sure some of us dont get "carried away" as it's "early days". Your post is factual and cannot be disputed, it is not even a matter of opinion.

Yesterday, there was a thread about Warnock saying that we were nowhere near the finished article and it even included a link. Well, if you want links, then how about this one,

At Loftus Road QPR manager Neil Warnock was at The Oval watching the Test match between England and Pakistan on Wednesday when he found out that Jon Walters had joined...

a little more on the positive side.

At my age, it's probably a bit childish I know, but I would imagine that I will be checking the table at least twice a day for the next week. I don't suppose much will change, but it looks good to me.

It seems like such a long time now that you could arrive at Loftus Road, expecting to win the match comfortably and that you were going to be treated to some wonderful skills by some of the most talented players in the division. Football being played the way it should be, producing the required results.

You could probably count on one hand the number of people who are reading this site, who have witnessed us win 3 out of the first 3. Surely you can enjoy it just a bit can't you, just while it lasts ? Because you won't when we go through a bad patch.

I read complaints about fans singing "the R's are going up" after we had dealt with Barnsley on the first day, saying it was only one game and telling them not to be so stupid. Unbelievable.

Can't the "glass half empty" brigade just realise that we now have a proper, experienced manager, who is being allowed to do the job the way he knows is best. That we have players such as Taarabt and Faurlin, who are so much better than we have had for years. That team spirit is in evidence, both in the way the players are working as hard for each other as themselves during games along with the togetherness shown after them.

I came away yesterday, knowing that whatever anyone had paid to watch Adel play in the last 3 games has had a bargain.

I cannot find anything to moan about at the moment. Am I really alone ?
      top post that man.

Comment

Working...
      X