A special mention for the fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A special mention for the fans

I am often slated for taking our fans to task on certain matters, however, just want to say how good the support was yesterday, particularly in the first half. There was a buzz around the ground before the kick off and you could see that getting through to the players, who played with a touch of class.

Our home form will be key this year. We have 23 games at home. That is possible 69 points. Lets play our part in helping the team win as many of those points as possible.

Furthermore, stop moaning about the exposure we are getting on the TV etc. Let Cardiff and the rest get all the attention and keep ourselves out of the spotlight. Lets concentrate on getting the points on the board and hopefully it will be xmas before anyone catches on to the fact that we have a very good chance of getting promotion.

Let's not forget also, we have Rowlands to come back also.

Can't see Rowlands displacing Derry the way he is playing.

And rightly so.Think Rowlands will be a bench warmer.

Comment

TBH....

I thought the atmosphere was strangely muted bearing in mind how well we played.. there were long periods where the ground was very quiet...

Still you're right the crowd can certainly help especially if the game is tight....

Comment

x block was lively all game
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Actually strange game i thought.Yes the crowd were vocal at times, but ...and this is just me and what i heard around me in r block, when we were 2-0. there seemed to be an air of....inevitablity...that were were going to win.

Certainly thoughts around me were that Scunthorpe were happy to only lose 2-0....but I only got positive vibes from around the ground.

Even HH got a good applause, despite missing 2 easy chances.I thought the crowd may have got on his back, but it didn't happen.

Comment

x block was lively all game, but with the bronze, silver, gold etc all the singers are all over the place. You cannot hear Q,P, or R blocks form x block or School end. Sat in bronze west paddock once last season and still couldn't hear the singing. Until we get our Loft lower back the atmosphere will always be muted
            22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

I thought the barnsley game was by far the better atmosphere.

Comment

Working...
              X