Pitiful attendances and splashing the cash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitiful attendances and splashing the cash

Questions, questions. Arguments either way but our attendaces ARE very disappointing. Your thoughts?

Do we have the right to demand the board should splash the cash when our attendances are so poor?

Or should we hold Saksena to the promise to have some "fun" in the transfer market?

Has the board cocked up by putting prices too high and have we lost the goodwill of many fans who used to go but got peeved off with the antics at HQ?

Or are QPR fans spoilt?

dissapointing yes..........but beat derby and its 17k against boro..............fact!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

We have averaged 12 to 14k a game for years.Plus it's holiday season as well.Boro game should see a respectable attendance.

Comment

boro will see 16k+

Its a big fixture the team is playing well.

People will find money for when the club is being successful.

The board NEED to spend if they want to get to where they have said regardless of attendance. For billionaires I don't think they are worried that we don't have an extra 2k, I think thats peanuts but they will want a full ground for atmosphere and to help the team.
        Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 22-08-2010, 02:16 PM.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          boro will see 16k+

The board NEED to spend if they want to get to where they have said regardless of attendance. For billionaires I do think they are worried that we don't have an extra 2k, I think thats peanuts but they will want a full ground for atmosphere and to help the team.
          We are top of the league and Neil has the backing to sign 2 more strikers.I hardly think we need to criticise the Mittal's commitment.And it's very easy to spend other people's money.

Comment

How come your sig is getting smaller each week WeAreQPR12?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              boro will see 16k+

The board NEED to spend if they want to get to where they have said regardless of attendance. For billionaires I don't think they are worried that we don't have an extra 2k, I think thats peanuts but they will want a full ground for atmosphere and to help the team.
              The board may not be bothered about an extra 2k but I am disgusted with some of our so called fans. There is no excuse for not going yesterday apart from the fact you really don't support the team. We were already on maximum points and playing good football, what possible reason, apart from really not being able to afford to go to a game, was there to not go yesterday.
              RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

People will only come back when we start winning games and look as if we could be going up.

Comment

Very very disappointing gate yesterday...12,047 ffs!

I no its only Scunny but come on after 2 great wins I expected 13,500 at least.

Keep winning and the fans will come back I guess...

Comment

I couldn't believe it when I heard only 12k showed up. Extremely poor. Hope the fans start to come back and get behind the team

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                      Very very disappointing gate yesterday...12,047 ffs!

I no its only Scunny but come on after 2 great wins I expected 13,500 at least.

Keep winning and the fans will come back I guess...
                      thats because its not value for money according to you
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...127#post413127

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                        People will only come back when we start winning games and look as if we could be going up.
                        proper fans!!!!

Comment

The prices are two high...

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
                            thats because its not value for money according to you
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...127#post413127
                            Dated 1st August!!!

Before ANY games had been played
                            Before we signed TAARABT
                            Before we saw the team BATTLING AND PLAYING AS A TEAM

Hhahahahaha Try again Numb Nuts..

Very poor effort....

Any more 100% signed statements to make?

Comment

No reply moon safari? Its been 17mins thats not like you?!

Is it because you realise YET AGAIN you are talking out of your cake hole & are fast becoming the laughing stock of watrb?

Oh & READ MY SIG......ITS A QUOTE FROM YOU YOURSELF

Comment

Working...
                              X