Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that Palace have signed Davids..

How long before we unveil our "Big" signing of Diego Maradona
    Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

phil 'the power' neville.................
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

They are all wetting themselves over on the palarce m/b about this veteran who has signed for them as NOBODY else actually wanted him,10years ago maybe but now ? he should be a coach or going into management,i don't think any team is actually gonna be worried about him in there side,real backward move IMO,i would have been gutted if we had signed him,wudda have been a huge backward step !!!

Comment

Just close your eye's and imagine what Adel will do to him.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

Edgar Davids, that is funny, he is going to be exposed!
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Not played since 2008.... Obv hoping for a surge in shirt and goggle sales
            “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

Talk Sport asked Palace fans to ring in and were getting no calls, so i sent in a text saying
              'The reason you are receiving no calls from Palace fans is they have to gain permission from their parents to use the phone, and they obviously hadn't got home from work yet'

To my shock they read it out, saying they didn't know palace had such young fans.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                They are all wetting themselves over on the palarce m/b about this veteran who has signed for them as NOBODY else actually wanted him,10years ago maybe but now ? he should be a coach or going into management,i don't think any team is actually gonna be worried about him in there side,real backward move IMO,i would have been gutted if we had signed him,wudda have been a huge backward step !!!
                is too funny

Comment

Originally posted by bpr11 View Post
                  Not played since 2008.... Obv hoping for a surge in shirt and goggle sales
                  They seek him here.................

Comment

He won't last 5 minutes fitness wise in this league. Too physical.

Comment

Can't wait for Adel to rip him a new R's hole.

Comment

Think he'll have a shock not having played for 2 years and the Championship is not the place for Total Football!

Comment

Working...
                        X