How many of you that live abroad...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you that live abroad...

get to see QPR at LR, if not what else could we do to improve the service we offer on here, what could we do that you feel is missing?

We offer Live Chat but had to remove our videos (match video) to give you a feel of the day it's self.

We'd like to do more but we're really running out of ideas, you guy's would be the best people to ask.

Cheers

Always home for the first week of the season, just back this week, took in Barnsley and Port Vale games, with my son.
    Will be flying back should we ever make the play offs, did it in 2003 for the Cardiff final...blinding weekend with the lads.....hope to be repeating the trip one day with my son ( now 7 years old )
    I usually watch Premier football on Saturday nights live , and have Radio London on for the Rangers commentary or reports.......we are 6 hours ahead and my day off is Sunday, so usually had a ' few ' beers' by then.......good when we are live on TV ( well except the Arsenal FA Cup game, Southend , WBA games !! etc etc ) , can sometimes get the game on TV or failing that internet

Comment

Working...
    X