Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
    Absolute rubbish.

Derry is much better on the ball! Mahon used to lose possession countless times!...
    Mahon is a better footballer than Shawn Derry, Derry is a better "break the play up" merchant.

Thats reality!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
      Mahon is a better footballer than Shawn Derry, Derry is a better "break the play up" merchant.

Thats reality!
      They are both in the team to do the same job, Mahons job was to break up the play and pass it to the creative players just as much as Derry...

Derry so far has showed lovely ability on the ball, watch some of the highlights again and jog your memory and you will see, against barnsley especially.

Reality.
      Last edited by Youvebeenrangered; 20-08-2010, 02:00 PM.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Thats reality!
        So what you are saying is that you are a better judge of a player than Warnock then?

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
          So what you are saying is that you are a better judge of a player than Warnock then?
          Why do I think I am a better judge because I rate Mahon ahead of Derry??

It called opinion..

So are you saying Warnock's word is gospel?

He signed Leon Clarke who is crap , yet doesnt mean his judgement of a player is bad as a whole.

Mancini just let Stephen Ireland go who is a magnificent player, yet his judgment is still good.

reality

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
            They are both in the team to do the same job, Mahons job was to break up the play and pass it to the creative players just as much as Derry...

Derry so far has showed lovely ability on the ball, watch some of the highlights again and jog your memory and you will see, against barnsley especially.

Reality.
            Watch hioghlights of Mahon, before his injury last season, was on corse for POTY.
            Remember Derby away & reading at home.

That my friend is how it is.

Comment

i dont think Derry gives the ball away and far from a "break up the play" merchant hes a good player who holds well and so far has been involved in goals

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Watch hioghlights of Mahon, before his injury last season, was on corse for POTY.
                Remember Derby away & reading at home.

That my friend is how it is.
                I was at both sir.

Derby, he poped up with a goal, congrats, he had a good game.

Reading, hardly a stand out game for him, he was good as was the rest of the team...
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Why do I think I am a better judge because I rate Mahon ahead of Derry??

It called opinion..

So are you saying Warnock's word is gospel?

He signed Leon Clarke who is crap , yet doesnt mean his judgement of a player is bad as a whole.

Mancini just let Stephen Ireland go who is a magnificent player, yet his judgment is still good.

reality
                  No I'm saying that because we've let Mahon go but signed Derry you must question Warnock's judgement. Am I right?

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                    No I'm saying that because we've let Mahon go but signed Derry you must question Warnock's judgement. Am I right?
                    No.
                    Im simply saying I prefer Mahon as a player to Derry.
                    If Derry does well, doesnt mean I question Warnock's judgement, means I was wrong in what i said.

Not sure whats hard to understand about that.

Comment

derry is good in the wall...i heard a song about it yrs back so it must be true.....sing along...

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

i hold my hands up that i didnt expect a "hold your hands up thread" after just 2 games

Comment

No.
                          Very interesting, could that same, simple logic be applied to a person who thinks a player would not be a good signing when someone else thinks the same player would be ?

Comment

No.
                            If Derry does well, doesnt mean I question Warnock's judgement, means I was wrong in what i said.

Not sure whats hard to understand about that.
                            Ah I see. It's a shame we didn't ever find out why Mahon was released and what has happened to him. Was it the injury? Was Derry cheaper?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                              Very interesting, could that same, simple logic be applied to a person who thinks a player would not be a good signing when someone else thinks the same player would be ?
                              No

Comment

Working...
                              X