Hold your hands up thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
    I know exactly who said it, but YOU know full well it isnt true, so what are you trying to prove...
    Neil Warnock DID NOT manage him last season at scunny or preston whereas YOU saw what he did..

Warnock can be excused; you cant really!
    Jeffro, Life is too short to worry about your crush on me.

Comment

Paul can defend himself but in fairness to him he has always stuck to his guns rather than flip flopping every other game like a lot of people do. So many times you read on here that player A is the best thing since sliced bread and the next match he's woeful. He has admitted that Taraabt is playing well when he could have easily kept quiet.

Whether people think Paul is negative is one thing but at least he is consistent and for that he has my respect because he's made an argument, stuck to it and admitted when he was wrong.

Comment

can we please not have another thread ruined with personal battles. keep insults aside and make sure you talk QPR..
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I'll happily admit that they have done better than I expected, but I'll reserve full jusdgement for when we come up against better/quicker players than we have so far.
          A nippy right winger could leave Hill flat-footed.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            Jeffro, I dont need to hold my hands up as the reason why I did not want Taarabt to sign was because of his greedy and disruptive nature, which I feared would be detrimental to team unity. Because I say that might happen, I am a no nothing ****wit and public enemy No 1, but when the Neal Warnock says he does upset players and he is disruptive, every think is OK and people accept it.

Yes he has been an excellent signing and yes he has been brilliant in the last two games and yes I hope it continues, but the same is true for Kenny, Orr, Hill, Derry and Mackie.

"It's nice weather, lovely pitches - let's wait until we go to S****horpe midweek in January. "If you look at what he's not good at, you'd never play him. And we got him cheap because nobody else wanted him. "But we look at what he's good at. I've told the rest of the lads 'We have to play a system to suit Adel'. It works well and we enjoy it."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...d-3-QPR-0.html

p.s look at the headline of that article.. how many journo mistakes we seen recently?
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
              Paul I don't know you personally and i'm not judging you as a person but is is there some deep lying reason why your posts always seem so negative?
              I have not been so positive about QPR for years and i cant wait to get there tomorrow, so sorry if I appear negative as it is unintentional. Also, just because my views or opinions on different subjects are different to other peoples, it does not make me negative.

Comment

Jeffro, Life is too short to worry about your crush on me.
                No crush on you Paul, infact nice to see you posting again as I noticed you didnt for a few days.

I sit back and take comfort in watching Taraabt every game, destroy teams with ability and class; knowing that you wouldnt have signed him...Thats good enough for me old boy!

Comment

No crush on you Paul, infact nice to see you posting again as I noticed you didnt for a few days
                  Was on holiday and wifi connection was not good.

Comment

I have not been so positive about QPR for years and i cant wait to get there tomorrow, so sorry if I appear negative as it is unintentional. Also, just because my views or opinions on different subjects are different to other peoples, it does not make me negative.
                    Fair enough, after all it would be a boring mb if everyone had the same views I suppose.
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                      Fair enough, after all it would be a boring mb if everyone had the same views I suppose.
                      Thing is , Paul can talk sense on most stuff apart from Taraabt.

Comment

Thing is , Paul can talk sense on most stuff apart from Taraabt.
                        You sure you dont have a crush ?

Comment

I think Jamie Mackie will be the surprise of the season. Warnocks found a rough diamond there

Comment

I know exactly who said it, but YOU know full well it isnt true, so what are you trying to prove...
                            Neil Warnock DID NOT manage him last season at scunny or preston whereas YOU saw what he did..

Warnock can be excused; you cant really!
                            Ironic that the biggest moaner of pre-season is having a go at other fans for moaning...

Oh and Warnock was manager at Preston

Comment

Originally posted by Frode View Post
                              Ironic that the biggest moaner of pre-season is having a go at other fans for moaning...

Oh and Warnock was manager at Preston
                              Read the thread ; nothing to do with Paul's moaning, all to do with his opinion of Adel..

Jumping in at the back end of a discussion.... deary me!!

Comment

V...Mahon is better on the ball nod doubt, derry possible gets more involved. Both are not the future and will get found out, but doing ok so far.
                                Absolute rubbish.

Derry is much better on the ball! Mahon used to lose possession countless times!...
                                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                                X