Hold your hands up thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hold your hands up thread

Its a long season ; 46 games, only 2 games in, and Derry and Hill have been playing well. Now if they were to play this way in even say 50% of games then I would say the siginings have been worth it.

Even though I still think they will get found out when the season gets going by the better players, they have started well and I am willing to give them the benefit of doubt.

I will hold my hands up and say they were worth signing.

Wonder if anyone else who has slated players have the nads too?

I think Taraabt will be POTY and also be in the team of the year.
    Pity some would have preferred us not to sign him!

i wasnt happy at the derry signing. hill not so bothered as he is no-nonsense.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Jamie Mackie is definitely going to be in with a shout of POTY, as is Faurlin, Taarabt and possibly even Ephraim if this continues.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

called Derry a donkey before the first game but have been pleased with the very able job he is doing in the centre of the park......would Mahon been just as good?

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          called Derry a donkey before the first game but have been pleased with the very able job he is doing in the centre of the park......would Mahon been just as good?
          V...Mahon is better on the ball nod doubt, derry possible gets more involved. Both are not the future and will get found out, but doing ok so far.

Comment

I think with derry he knows that giving the ball to faurlin is more beneficial to the team. he hasnt got an ego about himself where he can go on surging runs or unlock a defence with a pass. he also from what ive seen does the simple stuff well. belong as he isnt too far up the pitch i dont see many games where he is going to be over-run especially with faurlin or even rowlands alongside as both can tackle.

Clarke on the other hand hasnt proved me wrong yet. still to this day dont understand him signing. would of prefered varney to him
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

It's difficult to type with by hands up. It's taking an hour to write this with the end of my...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                V...Mahon is better on the ball nod doubt, derry possible gets more involved. Both are not the future and will get found out, but doing ok so far.
                mahon is better on the ball? Not sure about that to be honest. Think Derry is much better player.

Comment

wasnt happy with either signing but i have to admit they have started very well. just hope they can keep it up.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                    mahon is better on the ball? Not sure about that to be honest. Think Derry is much better player.
                    Derry is a dog whereas mahon is both footed and had a much better pass on him, noi doubt about that.

Comment

Jeffro, I dont need to hold my hands up as the reason why I did not want Taarabt to sign was because of his greedy and disruptive nature, which I feared would be detrimental to team unity. Because I say that might happen, I am a no nothing ****wit and public enemy No 1, but when the Neal Warnock says he does upset players and he is disruptive, every think is OK and people accept it.

Yes he has been an excellent signing and yes he has been brilliant in the last two games and yes I hope it continues, but the same is true for Kenny, Orr, Hill, Derry and Mackie.

"It's nice weather, lovely pitches - let's wait until we go to S****horpe midweek in January. "If you look at what he's not good at, you'd never play him. And we got him cheap because nobody else wanted him. "But we look at what he's good at. I've told the rest of the lads 'We have to play a system to suit Adel'. It works well and we enjoy it."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...d-3-QPR-0.html

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                        Jeffro, I dont need to hold my hands up as the reason why I did not want Taarabt to sign was because of his greedy and disruptive nature, which I feared would be detrimental to team unity. Because I say that might happen, I am a no nothing ****wit and public enemy No 1, but when the Neal Warnock says he does upset players and he is disruptive, every think is OK and people accept it.

Yes he has been an excellent signing and yes he has been brilliant in the last two games and yes I hope it continues, but the same is true for Kenny, Orr, Hill, Derry and Mackie.

"It's nice weather, lovely pitches - let's wait until we go to S****horpe midweek in January. "If you look at what he's not good at, you'd never play him. And we got him cheap because nobody else wanted him. "But we look at what he's good at. I've told the rest of the lads 'We have to play a system to suit Adel'. It works well and we enjoy it."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...d-3-QPR-0.html
                        Yeah I remember last year him doing so poorly in the cold up at Preston and S****horpe.
                        Poor effort Paul.
                        He will become one of our best ever signings and I'm afraid your post after post this summer will come back to bite you on the ass and make you look silly.

Just hold your hands up , and admit he is pure class. And without him we are half the side.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                          Yeah I remember last year him doing so poorly in the cold up at Preston and S****horpe.
                          Poor effort Paul.
                          He will become one of our best ever signings and I'm afraid your post after post this summer will come back to bite you on the ass and make you look silly.

Just hold your hands up , and admit he is pure class. And without him we are half the side.
                          This is where you let yourself down, Neal Warnock said the bit in " " not Paul Mason and everything I said could or might happen, he says does, so that makes it alright. And regarding your rant "admit he is pure class", did you not read what I said ? Yes he has been an excellent signing and yes he has been brilliant in the last two games and yes I hope it continues

Massive own goal by you due to your relentless efforts to dig me out all the time, but hey ho.
                          Last edited by paulmason; 20-08-2010, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Paul I don't know you personally and i'm not judging you as a person but is is there some deep lying reason why your posts always seem so negative?
                            Queens Park Rangers
                            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                              This is where you let yourself down, Neal Warnock said the bit in " " not Paul Mason and everything I said could or might happen, he says does, so that makes it alright. And regarding your rant "admit he is pure class", did you not read what I said ? Yes he has been an excellent signing and yes he has been brilliant in the last two games and yes I hope it continues
                              I know exactly who said it, but YOU know full well it isnt true, so what are you trying to prove...
                              Neil Warnock DID NOT manage him last season at scunny or preston whereas YOU saw what he did..

Warnock can be excused; you cant really!

Comment

Working...
                              X