Roberts Set For QPR Loan Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morris View Post
    So why drop obvious clues and hints but not actually post the name up?

That's what worries me about these rumours, the people who start them gives clues but won't commit to a name.
    1. Because the so called ITK's likes to be cryptic, they are very special fans you know

or

2. They are clueless. Heard a rumour about an ex-England player coming and can claim to be ITK either way who eventually signs

Comment

In before scunny then?

Comment

why do people keep posting q.p.r south keep the faith is this a criptic clue as well?
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          Indeed mate. Shocking write up...There has been a lot of this recently.

I know I'm not one to talk with spelling, but I don't do this type of thing for a living. Are kids just getting thicker?

Thanks for clearing that up Pete...I don't think any of us knew exactly what a loan deal was, or what the implications were.

Could you explain the off-side rule to me as well please?

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
            why do people keep posting q.p.r south keep the faith is this a criptic clue as well?
            qpr south keep the faith

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
              It's Jon Bon Jovi

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                It's Jon Bon Jovi
                LOL

Comment

FAO Gleigh

Stop messing everyone around with your Hatley rumour!... and just give them the real name!..
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

e.h

Comment

gotta be Emille!!

Comment

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu rsssssssss

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

If qprsouth says so, it must be true.

Comment

After waltergate no names

Comment

ironic but i was saying eh to the post....not emile heskey.....look im gonna throw a name in the mix but not so as to be shot down by saying it....shaun wright phillips from man city on loan....dont think he will make the 25 and a return to london may be on the cards....Its only a slim chance but putting it out there...

Comment

Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
                                ironic but i was saying eh to the post....not emile heskey.....look im gonna throw a name in the mix but not so as to be shot down by saying it....shaun wright phillips from man city on loan....dont think he will make the 25 and a return to london may be on the cards....Its only a slim chance but putting it out there...
                                loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

Please people, dont bite.
                                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                                X