Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I heard about that.

Ok well thats a great signing.

I hear the press conference happened german time and thats why so many fans missed it.

I hear it was at nein o'clock???
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Oh I heard about that.

Ok well thats a great signing.

I hear the press conference happened german time and thats why so many fans missed it.

I hear it was at nein o'clock???
      Hahaha.... we unveiled Audrey Roberts instead!!!

Comment

Graham Roberts - apparently he is a bit better than our current skipper.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Terry

Do behave, Blackburn Rover Rag is not official.

Best to wait first.

By the way, he said We3dnesday.

He also told us Michael Owen

Pete I think on the same thread you said that it wasnt impossible that would happen, or another thread about Mr Owen as I doubt you would agree with him even if it was on the offy

Well done South if this happens.. some info on this site that was correct :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
            Come on mate be fair, he predicted the signing which is good enough for me, couldn't give a **** which day or if sky sports were there
            So has has signed has he?

Comment

If he can be signed for free in January I don't follow why Blackburn would allow him out on loan meanwhile (other than to reduce its wage bill a tad). Surely they are going to be looking for a fee? If we pull this off and do get him for nothing I will be the first to hold my hand up, apologise, and applaud the business accumen of our board. However, if I were to lay a bet I'd say the more likely scenario is that this will be yet another player who we let slip through our fingers.

Comment

We'd pay a loan fee aswell as a %age of his wages I'd imagine

Comment

Hope we can get him.If he becomes a free agent in january we can buy him. Can`t stand loan players anymore

Comment

My knowledege of Football Manager tells me only foreign clubs can approach to sign him in January..we'd have to wait till the summer

Comment

when did i say OWEN pete.....i said ex england striker from a top 6 club.....Funny when someone else gets a heads up on something you get all shirty.....Just coz you source of info has been gagged by the club dont throw your toys out....Oh and Brisbane hoop said to say hello. You know the bloke who you say is me but he lives 1500 miles away from me......If roberts comes off no doubt you will be posting 5 minutes before claiming the limeligtht...Youve had your 5 minutes of miss information so leave the real inside info to people who dont just do it for hits on a website....Mind you there were 18000 hits on the roberts thread....

Comment

So qprsouth, who is the ex England striker?

What club is he at?

Comment

Roberts wikipedia is funny

On August 19th 2010, at approximately 23:43 hours, Roberts pulled into a motorway service station on the M1. He walked straight into the petrol station store, picked up a Ginsters pastie, opened the wrapper with his teeth and ate the whole thing in under 60 seconds

Comment

waite and see as i will only get shouted down on here.....Lets just waite for roberts first....

Comment

Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
                              waite and see as i will only get shouted down on here.....Lets just waite for roberts first....
                              Its fine to give a name we are interested in, just don't say its likely or anything then people wont shoot you down.

Comment

i will break it first.Its Mark Hately,he feels he never hit the mark when he was here and wants another chance.Big big signing and doesnt mind being the boo boy as was last time.
                                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                                X