No announcement yet.

Simpson Signs for Hull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much better than anyone on our books! Struggling to see who we are going to get in in the next 12 days! Struggling to see how Warnock saw Walters as the answer to our striker problem and as better than Chopra!?

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      3 year deal according to Sky http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...323879,00.html

thought Warnock might have gone for Jay now the Walters thing has fell through

starts for them on Saturday against Watford (hope he gets a couple then :-) )
      No great loss as he don't fit into the way NW wants to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
        Much better than anyone on our books! Struggling to see who we are going to get in in the next 12 days! Struggling to see how Warnock saw Walters as the answer to our striker problem and as better than Chopra!?
        If Walters was our number 1 striker target, I'm dreading to think who is our number 2 target tbh.

Comment

i just hope Walters goes on to play well for Stoke. People seem to forget that another club valued him as highly.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopla73 View Post
            i just hope Walters goes on to play well for Stoke. People seem to forget that another club valued him as highly.
            So what does that mean when no other team valued Taarabt when we took him and look at how well he has started ?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
              So what does that mean when no other team valued Taarabt when we took him and look at how well he has started ?
              oh he's Taarabt now is he...what happened to two ball!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post

Comment

Comment

Was holding out for an offer from us by all accounts but Warnock was never interested. I'm glad too as personally I don't see any difference between him and Helguson. I may come under stick for those comments but Heider has a proven track record. He has done it time and time again at this level, if only we'd give him more support. He really appreciated us at Sheffield Utd when he nicked some of their keepers water in front of us.

Comment

He has been Taarabt since he signed on the dotted line and become a QPR player.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                        If Walters was our number 1 striker target, I'm dreading to think who is our number 2 target tbh.
                        Why is it people still doubt the manager! Only at Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                          Was holding out for an offer from us by all accounts but Warnock was never interested. I'm glad too as personally I don't see any difference between him and Helguson. I may come under stick for those comments but Heider has a proven track record. He has done it time and time again at this level, if only we'd give him more support. He really appreciated us at Sheffield Utd when he nicked some of their keepers water in front of us.

HH represents his country at international level. He has played in the premiership. He is our player.

These facts alone should command a higher level of respect than a loaned Arsenal youngster who has now signed for Dull.

HH will come good this season under Warnock. He's already started well.
                          R T I D :yush:

Comment

Simpson on the bench or Clark? Hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                              Simpson on the bench or Clark? Hmm...
                              Yeah, but the player didnt want to come. Esp not to sit on our bench. LOL

Lets just move on.

See who Neil brings in next....

I can see us being happy/surprised/content by end Aug
                              R T I D :yush:

Comment

Shame we didn't re-sign him, hopefully we can get someone better in and then it wont matter.

Good luck to him, shame he went to Hull as its a sh!thole of a place and a sh!thole of a club.

Comment

Working...
                                X