If you live outside the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
    get the international qpr fan out from under my name, you did not have my permission to do that. What next? you're gonna change my avatar whenever you feel like it, who gave you permission?
    I have only changed members who wanted access to that section, I didn't even know your were from abroad unless you asked for it to be changed, what's with the attitude anyway?

All you had to do was ask or pm me and I would have been more then happy to remove it from you and that avator is my ex, she is not nude and it's a pic of her face.

Comment

Again - why the need to restrict it? As an ex-ex-pat I'd be interested to read some of the sections, I also travel quite a bit.

Comment

For the time being we will restrict it, we have so many members who only read and do not post, we want to encourage these members to post without having to worry about what replies they might get.

We need to see how this goes first as it's never been tested, the idea long term is to allow everyone to use it because as you say people travel all over the world and that part of the forum is on all subjects, not just QPR.

The response to this section has been really good, it all now depends if they use it or not.

Comment

Working...
        X