So ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLHoop View Post
    Please save this post. I feel it will be one that comes back several times in the future.

Clear evidence of the impatience of Rangers fans and their inability to think logically about the complications of transfers. Roberts is a great finisher and is strong with back to goal....or in other terms exactly what we do need.

Were you a Furlong hater?
    Leave off mate, season ticket holder for years and have never boo'd a player, least of all a "furlong hater" love the bloke, rated a complete legend by myself.

Impatience!? Keep a close eye on my posts and you will see you are completely incorrect.

My personally opinion is id rather have Kitson..

The point of my post was that this Roberts story continues to show its face but nothing has come of it so until we have some concrete info maybe we should leave it. I mean we must have had about 70 threads on him this week!

On another note should we sign Roberts i will support him and hope he does very well, which im sure he will! He would be a good signing but as ive stated there are better players out there we would be able to get aswell as or instead of Mr Roberts.
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

We need out-and-out strikers, not flexible striker/wingers (Walters...)
      I'd love Jason Scotland to come and maybe Roberts on loan.

Comment

Working...
      X