Article On Bellamy's Move, Including Gianni Paladini Daily Mirror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article On Bellamy's Move, Including Gianni Paladini Daily Mirror

Craig Bellamy's shock move to Cardiff is just the first of many "crazy, mad" transfer deals according to Queens Park Rangers chairman Gianni Paladini.

More...

nice to see threads like this get missed in the melee of other posts
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I hear Pellicori is going to do a belamy at Slough

Santa Cruz would work for me

Cardiff still only second favourites to QPR at sporting index although they have been seriously upgraded on the spread
      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

The thing is you cant really believe anything in the mirror... I mean look at the URL for that page

"www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Craig-Bellamy-s-move-to-Swansea-has-been-blasted-by-QPR-chairman-Gianni-Paladini-article558247.html"
        We got our Ranger's back!

Comment

How the hell Paladini has got the nerve to comment on other clubs transfer dealings is beyond belief,he should look closer to home about crazy transfers!!

Comment

Indeed. Bellamy to Cardiff is no madder than giving Agyemang a 4 year deal or managing to shell out £450k in agents fees for free transfers and loans.

Comment

if prem players are going to come to champ teams, then we can have some too.

Comment

Oh the Irony of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                  Oh the Irony of it.
                  What happened to your Derry and Hill playing for Palace stuff.

Comment

they are signing the same time as my roberts deal...........

Comment

Working...
                    X