Those who don't like a good old rumor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post
    Note how no one's got the hump with Benny for posting the original Walters thread... cos he said what he heard and left it at that.
    we all know benny is a mentalist
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Bennys had enough bad luck in his life being ginge he dont need any more.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

W12! You need to get a life do you think moon actually gets his knickers in a twist over a website and you think people get excited over a scoop on watrb?

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
          W12! You need to get a life do you think moon actually gets his knickers in a twist over a website and you think people get excited over a scoop on watrb?
          dont wear knickers anyway promised the mrs after the last time she caught me!

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
            think your the expert on Moon's knickers m8

Comment

it was only a rumour then???
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Before i sign up for anything can somebody distinguish the difference between;

Rumour
                100%
                So I've Heard
                Mate heard a bloke in the pub bog say
                Nailed On
                Done Deal
                Guess when it'll be official within the next 24 hours
                Imminent
                Neck on the line
                Ambrose is a Ranger

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                  Bennys had enough bad luck in his life being ginge he dont need any more.
                  Auburn
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post
                    Note how no one's got the hump with Benny for posting the original Walters thread... cos he said what he heard and left it at that.
                    By the way...I said Wlaters was at QPR...as far as I'm aware, he's still ironing out a deal. Walters is the one we missed out on.

Comment

Three things:

First, I think a separate section would be a good thing. Though I suspect the problem (which as I see it is of the board being flooded with nonsense and tittle tattle will dry up a bit when the window shuts. But still a good idea. A point illustrated by what seems to be a deliberate hijacking of the Board to do just that - flood it with nonsense.

Second, if no new section is to be created then you could put my name down for the "outer access only". I really haven't the time or inclination to wade through total waffle (whilst I quite like the insights offered by some who pick up bits from inside the club those are no dwarfed by the rubbish.)

Third - a question. I think I would prefer to have some access to some of the transfer stuff so if it isn't put somewhere else I would put the worst and known culprits of the rubbish on "ignore". I assume that would cut out threads they start but what would happen to a thread they contributed to?

3 and a half - I aagree that the way BBR put a rumour up was the way to do it - i.e. say it is what it is (second hand info) and add a personal statement of the faith you put in it. Then back off and not defend your gossip to the hilt!

Comment

Not fussed. Anyway we dont have rumours on here, we only have 100% done deal, just awaiting confirmation.
                        There is one 1 maybe 2 i trust on here, the rest may as well go into a BS room.. Pete, qprsouth etc... or the guessing room.

Comment

I like to invent rumours, and then try to get posters hopes up. I don't have any mates, let alone one to give me info.

The t'interweb is my world.

Comment

Working...
                          X