Those who don't like a good old rumor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those who don't like a good old rumor

Some of you don't like rumors and some do, just post your name below and nothing else if you never want to see rumors.

I might create a new section so that the people who don't like them will never see it again until it's 100% official.

That's fair, can't say we don't look after you all!

So who we signing?
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

i wouldnt bother myu mate, waste of time imho.
      this board is brand new as it is now the palace have gone.
      rumours is rumours, EVERY board will have them, people just have to believe what they want to believe. they are not upsetting enough to do a seperate section.

Comment

Good idea.

Anyone wishing not to see a rumour just post your username on this thread and we will block you from seeing any rumour.

No real problem.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

no takers yet !!
          jokers

Comment

It will take no more then 10 minutes for me to setup.

It's very simple, people that want to see it can and those who don't will not even know it's there.

People like Egham hoop might start posting again, might even get Walk on by post a bit more.

I know quite a few members who left the site that were ITK because they had enough, this way they might come back and let the rest of us enjoy the reasons of coming online.

Comment

oh i thought you meant another whole sub forum for rumours only. my bad.

Comment

Rumours are fine. Everyone loves a good rumour. Fans thrive on them. The hope and expectation are the only reason we keep going after all the dissappointments!!

The 'nailed-on', 'done deal' '100%'-ers are the annoying ones. They seem to thrive on the adulation that being a proper ITK brings. Who wouldn't? And they should be congratulated if they come off. That's where a proper ITK reputtion can be earnt.

They should however be able to take the abuse when it doesn't happen. And not throw hissy-fits. Like men. You put yourself up for the glory, man-up if doesn't happen like you said it would.

Comment

I love a 'good old' rumour. Unfortunately they have been few and far between here lately.

Comment

I don't want to see anything unless it's 100% nailed on...or at least in the hot tub with Ched.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Dont have a problem with rumours, i know who i can trust and they are the only ones i take notice of, as for the rest, carry on
                      They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                        Rumours are fine. Everyone loves a good rumour. Fans thrive on them. The hope and expectation are the only reason we keep going after all the dissappointments!!

The 'nailed-on', 'done deal' '100%'-ers are the annoying ones. They seem to thrive on the adulation that being a proper ITK brings. Who wouldn't? And they should be congratulated if they come off. That's where a proper ITK reputtion can be earnt.

They should however be able to take the abuse when it doesn't happen. And not throw hissy-fits. Like men. You put yourself up for the glory, man-up if doesn't happen like you said it would.
                        That's the thing, anything can happen and things can change without warning, it does not mean it was never on the cards, trust me on this one.

If you want things to be dead on 100% then the official website is for you, I can't say no more than that. Not one ITK person would be able to post if thats what you are looking for and that is a fact because things change.

Neil Warnock thought he had Walters & Ambrose as well but it didn't happen in the end and moved on to his next target.

Comment

I like the rumours - I wouldn't give this site the time of day if it wasn't for the rumours. I don't like the 100% nailed on done deal efforts which some come out with. People can't then turn round and say things change and all that horse, if it's done, it's done if not tell every one " we are really close" or whatever - don't get peoples hopes up to make yourself real important

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
                            no takers yet !!
                            jokers
                            Awwww have you had a rough ride today

Pete separate room for rumours it's simple, a lot of other teams forums do the same.

Also create a room for div's who want to write football songs and bring the Board Room back into General QPR Chat.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                              Awwww have you had a rough ride today

Pete separate room for rumours it's simple, a lot of other teams forums do the same.

Also create a room for div's who want to write football songs and bring the Board Room back into General QPR Chat.
                              go on grow a pair and put your name down

Comment

Working...
                              X