No announcement yet.

why dont we.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we have a 'fight talk' section please mods?
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

• Lol! Easy Benny!

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        Can we have a 'fight talk' section please mods?
        lots of "fight talk" from the internet warriors

Comment

• Originally posted by singingranger View Post
          Vblock you're a cancer to qpr.
          actually m8 im an Aquarius and i got you down as a Scorpio all day long...can see you there now behind your keyboard with your chubby chin out thrust wrapped in your "Rangers till i die" scarf

"If you sat next to me in the ground and would have come out with the crap you do on here I would have knocked you out"

now i got a lyrical gangsta on my case i better look out for you at the ground (at least for a couple of months cos then you stop going dont you?)
          bet your easy to spot

nite nite m8

Comment

• I'm a cancer...July 9th...same birthday as Ashley Young.

In your face!!!
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

• I am a Scorpio and have the same birthday as Frank Bruno, which is not quite the same
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• Singingranger you could not possibly have been to QPR since 1981, no-one has seen your face before Surely that makes you not a supporter.

little know fact about Singingranger, when fans sing Kevin Gallens magic he wears a magic hat, then look no further.

Around 1994 mate??

Yep, these guys make out there have supported the club for years, but haven't a clue who started the song, yet they mock whilst picking the fluff from their belly buttons
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I apologise w12, I shouldn't have made fun of you. You mad a cry for attention and I was too busy messing around to notice. You will get through this,

All rangers together! Onwards and upwards do you accept my apology it means a lot to me that you do.
                  Can't say there is any bigger attention seeker than someone making up songs on a daily basis on the tinternet.

Sad Case

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
                  Lol moon safari goes every game has done 30 odd years, Harris has too. I went every home and away game from 81 to last october, then emigrated but I'm here for the summer and will go to every game upto derby and then some later in the year, the arguement isn't about who goes etc. It's about the constant slagging of the team, the club, the board all summer by w12 and vblock, just totally negative day in day out, so people told them where to go and it turns out they don't even go!
                  I went over the top have now apologised, slagging the club isn't positive, vblock stirs up ****, but they are happy bring negative that's up to them. They have big issues. Not my problem !

Come on you rsssssssss let's make it 9 points
                  Total contradiction and the last time I checked I was a season ticket holder.

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                  ???? are you thick? already told you countless times i go to home matches but cant make it to away games...not that it bears ANY indication on how much of a fan i am. I started going to Rangers before you started so that makes me a better fan? no it doesnt
                  I dont #### the team and i think Warnock is the best manager we have had for years.
                  I have a problem with the board and feel they need to rebuild the trust they have lost with the majority of fans over the last few years ....what is so difficult to understand? are you that much of a m0ron? do you not like anyone to question the club and feel if they do they are some kind of anti-fan? your constant "vblock is a cancer" and "your going to get your head smashed in" comments just make you look foolish...
                  chill out
                  sit back have a beer and go make up a song or something

I've had this Singing Simpleton on at me all day making up soppy abusive songs on the PM. Clearly he is a bit thick, backward and its starting to look like he is not the full ticket. Offering to meet up for a chat, I had this a few times on here, seriously I have better things to do than meet up some pi.sshead off the internet before a match for words. Am I scared? Off course not, but why would I bother to meet up someone in any other walk of life I wouldn't give the the time of day to.
                  Last edited by W12_Ranger; 20-08-2010, 12:51 AM. Reason: ott

Comment

• oh dear oh dear

another cry for help from w12! I am sorry, you can deal with this in your own way. I am sorry for picking on you, it's not right to mock you and your issues, I ignored your plea and that was foolish of me.

Be strong! You're not alone.

Comment

• oh dear oh dear
                      another cry for help from w12! I am sorry, you can deal with this in your own way. I am sorry for picking on you, it's not right to mock you and your issues, I ignored your plea and that was foolish of me.

Be strong! You're not alone.[/QUOTE]

Comment

• we should just have a forum for warnock, we'll collect money and send him beers and pies, and of course, our prayers.

Comment

• Lol! W12 I take it your so called hot date didn't go well, as you were back on the site before midnight! Did you get blown out or did you make her up?
                          Is your season ticket as real as your date was?

What's more sad making up songs or making up girl friends!

W12 you are no more!
                          Make way for fantasyranger!

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                            I'm a cancer...July 9th...same birthday as Ashley Young.

In your face!!!
                            Ex-Watford player in your face!

April 4th - The Ram same birthday as Paul Parker!

In your face Benny!!

Comment

Lol! W12 I take it your so called hot date didn't go well, as you were back on the site before midnight! Did you get blown out or did you make her up?
                              Is your season ticket as real as your date was?

What's more sad making up songs or making up girl friends!

W12 you are no more!
                              Make way for fantasyranger!
                              making up songs to try and get a girlfriend
                              ice ice baby

Comment

• Give each other a big cuddle!!

No need for a girl friend dear cyber case! I have a beautifull wife, a beautifull girl and a beautifull boy! A beautifull football club and a beautifull sense of humour laughing at you 2 girls!

And tomorrow we are going clear at the top no matter how much you, fantasy ranger try to slate our club or enjoy watching us fall!

My offer stands to meet in the green at 11 to cap the beautifull week off!

Comment

Working...
                                X