Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by singingranger View Post
    The Red hand Gang is out again!!

come and have a drink at the green on saturday at 11am girls, W12 i dont think you'll be allowed in with Face Paint but i can assure you Spark wont be there to scare you, Vblock, you can download directions off the internet its not that far from our ground, you could even plan a stadium tour. They may even have a selction of fizzy drinks for you to get you buzzing. It might be a weird experience though seeing happy qpr fans with postive thoughts.

you can talk about your life issues if you want, unlikely I can help either of you though.

W12 i know it is likely you would have been blown out again on friday it could be just what you need to get you back on your feet. You can flex your cyber muscles in public and show off your short skirt!!

just what the club needs this weekend is 2 miserable b itches with plenty of cyber chat!!!

Now now Cliff, no need to be like that.

Singing Ranger excitidly boarding last Saturdays LSA Fun Bus

The rest of the gang on the Fun Bus.
    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 19-08-2010, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• Dont be shy W12!! this could be the big scoop you are talking about!!!

your amongst friends what is there to be scared about

Comment

Dont be shy W12!! this could be the big scoop you are talking about!!!

eh? lol just leave it m8 , your making yourself look even more foolish.

Comment

• Come on Vblock show some ambition prove your commitment!

Comment

• Why don't we make this thread sticky?
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

• Originally posted by Yousef View Post
              Why don't we make this thread sticky?
              good idea!

Comment

Dont be shy W12!! this could be the big scoop you are talking about!!!

Were your dropped on head at birth, now your just making no sense?

Talk about special needs.

Comment

• I apologise w12, I shouldn't have made fun of you. You mad a cry for attention and I was too busy messing around to notice. You will get through this,

All rangers together! Onwards and upwards do you accept my apology it means a lot to me that you do.

Comment

• Loathe as I am to join in this utter nonsense, I suddenly can't resist. Like watching a girl fight. Without the ####. Or anything else much fun.

But I am suddenly drawn to comment to make sure I have got this right. If I haven't, I apologise in advance. But here goes....

Singingranger/moon safari/QPRsouth (and the rest of this this little clique) : a question. Am I right in thinking you live several hundreds of miles out of England? And can I therefore safely infer you get to HQ pretty much never.

Yet you feel OK digging out people (who clearly do get to Rangers) about being "no shows".

If my watching of this traffic is right it suggests none of you can ever get to HQ or away. Though I note a one-off trip to Sheffield for one of you has got you kinda excited and thinking your hatrdcore.

Is that right? Would you like to say how often you get to Rangers before you dig people out?

I should make clear I have no idea who is on the other side of this string and I don't know them. I am not taking sides. But I am gobsmacked (if I am right) that people who clearly don't go are popping at people for their attendance record.

Comment

• Lol moon safari goes every game has done 30 odd years, Harris has too. I went every home and away game from 81 to last october, then emigrated but I'm here for the summer and will go to every game upto derby and then some later in the year, the arguement isn't about who goes etc. It's about the constant slagging of the team, the club, the board all summer by w12 and vblock, just totally negative day in day out, so people told them where to go and it turns out they don't even go!
                      I went over the top have now apologised, slagging the club isn't positive, vblock stirs up ****, but they are happy bring negative that's up to them. They have big issues. Not my problem !

Come on you rsssssssss let's make it 9 points

Comment

Lol moon safari goes every game has done 30 odd years, Harris has too. I went every home and away game from 81 to last october, then emigrated but I'm here for the summer and will go to every game upto derby and then some later in the year, the arguement isn't about who goes etc. It's about the constant slagging of the team, the club, the board all summer by w12 and vblock, just totally negative day in day out, so people told them where to go and it turns out they don't even go!
                        I went over the top have now apologised, slagging the club isn't positive, vblock stirs up ****, but they are happy bring negative that's up to them. They have big issues. Not my problem !

Come on you rsssssssss let's make it 9 points
                        ???? are you thick? already told you countless times i go to home matches but cant make it to away games...not that it bears ANY indication on how much of a fan i am. I started going to Rangers before you started so that makes me a better fan? no it doesnt
                        I dont #### the team and i think Warnock is the best manager we have had for years.
                        I have a problem with the board and feel they need to rebuild the trust they have lost with the majority of fans over the last few years ....what is so difficult to understand? are you that much of a m0ron? do you not like anyone to question the club and feel if they do they are some kind of anti-fan? your constant "vblock is a cancer" and "your going to get your head smashed in" comments just make you look foolish...
                        chill out
                        sit back have a beer and go make up a song or something

Comment

• There are some sore front bums on here tonight.
                          Your mum would love me...

Comment

• I was explaining to Stanley the situation! Vblock you're a cancer to qpr. Right or wrong if If you sat next to me in the ground and would have come out with the crap you do on here I would have knocked you out. Not proud of it but I would have.I know many many others that would have too.

I've given you far too much attention. I won't talk tobyou anymore. You get off on putting our club down and i dobr believe or care if you go

Anyway that's the end I have wasted

Comment

• Just to add to that vblock!

Who brought in warnock the new look board, who is letting him make his own signings? Who is backing him with players like kenny, adel, mackie, bidding 3m for others. Whoniscthe *****? any bell end can see the board under amits leadership is a stable platform yet you stir up crap.

2 faced comments like slagging the board for not signing players quickly then agreeing with pete it makes sense to wait. You just want yo upset the cart!

Comment

I was explaining to Stanley the situation! Vblock you're a cancer to qpr. Right or wrong if If you sat next to me in the ground and would have come out with the crap you do on here I would have knocked you out. Not proud of it but I would have.I know many many others that would have too.

I've given you far too much attention. I won't talk tobyou anymore. You get off on putting our club down and i dobr believe or care if you go

Anyway that's the end I have wasted
                                lol ..... people like you make my day
                                keep it up m8
                                know you love me really

Comment

Working...
                                X