why dont we.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
    Harris is a good lad ninja, passionate about the club! Just gets wound up by a certain couple of negative fans!

That don't go!
    i dont doubt that mate, my point is there are more important things in life than getting wound up on a QPR forum.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Tee hee! For sure!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        i dont doubt that mate, my point is there are more important things in life than getting wound up on a QPR forum.
        ive racked my brains and i seriously cant think of any, name just one please?

Comment

I can't think of one either!

Comment

hello people, enjoying this thread.

Comment

Harris is a good lad ninja, passionate about the club! Just gets wound up by a certain couple of negative fans!

That don't go!
              if you dont go then its hard for someone to comment on games and such i agree..
              i go to every home game (cant do aways ) and come to think of it m8 your right ive never seen you there.... (or heard your songs)
              well done for being a man and coming on and admitting you dont go..
              apology accepted

Comment

You don't go liar! If you would have done you would have so many pastings by now !

Comment

You don't go liar! If you would have done you would have so many pastings by now !
                  me????? thought you was talking about you.... lol
                  i go to every home game.....
                  like i said i cant hear ANY body singing your songs m8 so dont really believe you go at all

Comment

You escape getting your face smashed in or do you only #### the team, the club the board, with your cyber gang behind you?
                    :drunk:

Comment

• ??? why would i get my face smashed in?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                        ive heard a rumour this is a done deal.
                        you are not ITK, are you?
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

• Originally posted by harris View Post
                          Dont nite nite little fella me you jumped up *****....
                          ****ing fan my ####

And get that stupid message off your page
                          Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaah oh dear oh dear sonny jim

:drunk:W12 has just found out les has left, to hear so much rubbish spouted from dumb and dumber who don't even go is comical! Then w12 slates those that do go and tries to act intelligent! If he had half a brain cell he would find his way to loftus road without a map!
                          Yeah I need a map to find Loftus Road given I was brought up in the shadow of it I can see how that works, that line is almost as good as your one about me not pulling hence the reason why I am in a bad mood....your not even good at this, in fact you come across as a bit of card whos got a little bit excited cause Petey let him sit on his knee at the front bus with him making up dopey songs together which will never get sung at the football.

This one made me laugh, I don't care if you live abroad how the **** can you dig people out about not going to games. What an absolute clown you are turning out top be and your bum chum Eggy poop / Moon Safari trying slate fans who have rightly slated you about inaccurate 'ITK' rumours.

Ice Ice Baby
                          Last edited by W12_Ranger; 19-08-2010, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                            Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaah oh dear oh dear sonny jim

Yeah I need a map to find Loftus Road given I was brought up in the shadow of it I can see how that works, that line is almost as good as your one about me not pulling hence the reason why I am in a bad mood....your not even good at this, in fact you come across as a bit of card whos got a little bit excited cause Petey let him sit on his knee at the front bus with him making up dopey songs together which will never get song at the football.

This one made me laugh, I don't care if you live abroad how the **** can you dig people out about not going to games. What an absolute clown you are turning out top be and your bum chum Eggy poop / Moon Safari trying slate fans who have rightly slated you about inaccurate 'ITK' rumours.

Ice Ice Baby
                            Haha to be fair that was funny as fu ck, good one
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• The Red hand Gang is out again!!

come and have a drink at the green on saturday at 11am girls, W12 i dont think you'll be allowed in with Face Paint but i can assure you Spark wont be there to scare you, Vblock, you can download directions off the internet its not that far from our ground, you could even plan a stadium tour. They may even have a selction of fizzy drinks for you to get you buzzing. It might be a weird experience though seeing happy qpr fans with postive thoughts.

you can talk about your life issues if you want, unlikely I can help either of you though.

W12 i know it is likely you would have been blown out again on friday it could be just what you need to get you back on your feet. You can flex your cyber muscles in public and show off your short skirt!!

just what the club needs this weekend is 2 miserable b itches with plenty of cyber chat!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by singingranger View Post
                                The Red hand Gang is out again!!

come and have a drink at the green on saturday at 11am girls, W12 i dont think you'll be allowed in with Face Paint but i can assure you Spark wont be there to scare you, Vblock, you can download directions off the internet its not that far from our ground, you could even plan a stadium tour. They may even have a selction of fizzy drinks for you to get you buzzing. It might be a weird experience though seeing happy qpr fans with postive thoughts.

you can talk about your life issues if you want, unlikely I can help either of you though.

W12 i know it is likely you would have been blown out again on friday it could be just what you need to get you back on your feet. You can flex your cyber muscles in public and show off your short skirt!!

just what the club needs this weekend is 2 miserable b itches with plenty of cyber chat!!!
                                lol ....ice ice baby

Comment

Working...
                                X