Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harris View Post
    R's fan who Vblock???
    He doesn't even know where Loftus Road is!!!
    are you called harris cos you continually talk out of your one?
    you got to just relax m8
    take a deep breath and remember we are all R's fans together
    keep on with all the nasty comments and theres a serious chance you might hurt my feelings
    you Moon,sn1ggeringranger and childlineboy just need a good nights sleep and tomorrow you will wake up happy and not so grumpy
    nite nite little fella

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
      Shall we all just have a massive fight?

I suggest Cardiff home, settle it then, they wont know what to think...

"Not goin back down to that london like, mad they are" Picture in welsh voice as they are on there mini buses/train back to the land of sh1te...

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        are you called harris cos you continually talk out of your one?
        you got to just relax m8
        take a deep breath and remember we are all R's fans together
        keep on with all the nasty comments and theres a serious chance you might hurt my feelings
        you Moon,sn1ggeringranger and childlineboy just need a good nights sleep and tomorrow you will wake up happy and not so grumpy
        nite nite little fella
        Dont nite nite little fella me you jumped up *****....
        ****ing fan my ####

And get that stupid message off your page

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          nite nite little fella
          Please tell me you're not saying goodnight to who I think you are? You can only do 2 things with it that I know of and saying goodnight isn't one of them

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
            Rs fans should all stick together. But the constant the board should be spending more etc.etc. has been going on all summer. Our club was on verge of going under not too long ago. Our owners are trying to ensure that our club is a viable business so that when they leave we won't be up the creak...some seem to want us to do a man city
            Jesus that was a rather sensible answer to a unsensible post.
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Please tell me you're not saying goodnight to who I think you are? You can only do 2 things with it that I know of and saying goodnight isn't one of them

Comment

lol

Comment

:drunk:VBlock loves to stir up rubbish about our club! Fair play to those that won't put up with it! We are worth more than having a cancer like that run our club down! W12 has just found out les has left, to hear so much rubbish spouted from dumb and dumber who don't even go is comical! Then w12 slates those that do go and tries to act intelligent! If he had half a brain cell he would find his way to loftus road without a map, neither so called fan is worth so much energy, as pete said today it's a great time to follow our great club to me it means the world!

I'm not getting involved with the red hand gang anymore. They are way to sharp!

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
                    :drunk:VBlock loves to stir up rubbish about our club! Fair play to those that won't put up with it! We are worth more than having a cancer like that run our club down! W12 has just found out les has left, to hear so much rubbish spouted from dumb and dumber who don't even go is comical! Then w12 slates those that do go and tries to act intelligent! If he had half a brain cell he would find his way to loftus road without a map, neither so called fan is worth so much energy, as pete said today it's a great time to follow our great club to me it means the world!

I'm not getting involved with the red hand gang anymore. They are way to sharp!
                    Ice ice baby.........

Comment

as i see it - i come on here to read rumours/ n listen to other peoples opinions on all things QPR. If Walters was to sign then ok all good - if he doesnt (which turned out to be the case) then oh well lets move on...

i dont hang on every word thats its done deal or 100% until it is officially announced... but enjoy the gossip all the same..

Comment

Originally posted by Loneranger80 View Post
                        as i see it - i come on here to read rumours/ n listen to other peoples opinions on all things QPR. If Walters was to sign then ok all good - if he doesnt (which turned out to be the case) then oh well lets move on...

i dont hang on every word thats its done deal or 100% until it is officially announced... but enjoy the gossip all the same..
                        You my friend are way to clever for some people, you'd confuse the hell out of them!

Comment

3 points Saturday!! That's all i want!!!

Comment

Originally posted by harris View Post
                            Dont nite nite little fella me you jumped up *****....
                            ****ing fan my ####

And get that stupid message off your page
                            you, my friend, need a chill pill.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Harris is a good lad ninja, passionate about the club! Just gets wound up by a certain couple of negative fans!

That don't go!

Comment

to be honest imo i havent read the whole thread but i wouldnt want to start cat by rumours etc as it will get silly

please keep the rumours coming this message board is famous for rumours why change it

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Working...
                                X