why dont we.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
    challenged cos i said all summer we will be amazing and will go up this season.
    i also said we would spend, and we are.
    mate, as far as i can see you dont even go. all you do is just spout off anti rangers venom cos you probably went once when you was younger and we got a hiding, so youve hated us ever since.
    cant stand your posts, its like ####ing victor meldrew on bad acid in type form

Comment

W12 and vblock have got a gang now!

The rangers no shows!

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
        challenged cos i said all summer we will be amazing and will go up this season.
        i also said we would spend, and we are.
        mate, as far as i can see you dont even go. all you do is just spout off anti rangers venom cos you probably went once when you was younger and we got a hiding, so youve hated us ever since.
        cant stand your posts, its like ####ing victor meldrew on bad acid in type form
        No challenged because you come across a bit simple.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          No challenged because you come across a bit simple.
          you are just embarrasing yourself now.

get out that armchair and come and watch qpr mate, they are a great club, you would probably enjoy it.
          the adress is loftus road w12.

Comment

im not going while flavios in charge
            im not going without a decent manager
            im not going unless we sign some players
            im not going until they reduce st prices
            im not going because the havnt reduced the st prices enough
            blah blah blah.
            this messboard must be bliss when all us qpr supporters at the game!!!

Comment

That's unfair w12 did go to the open day to give spark a cuddle and have his face painted! Then spark blew him out

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
                That's unfair w12 did go to the open day to give spark a cuddle and have his face painted! Then spark blew him out

Comment

Originally posted by askewboy View Post
                  going out on my skateboard first dude.
                  if your a good boy all year and make a list, the big fella might come down the chimney with one fror you!

Comment

The amount of times he's been blown out anything down His chimney he'l gladly take

Comment

has this thread now become a moon and singingranger tard fest ?
                      singingranger...the vanilla ice of football songs and rhymes :-)
                      and his sidekick moon...like mystic meg only wrong more often

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                        has this thread now become a moon and singingranger tard fest ?
                        singingranger...the vanilla ice of football songs and rhymes :-)
                        and his sidekick moon...like mystic meg only wrong more often
                        mystic meg does get things right, rung her phoneline and she told me i would have a run in with a right tool on a messageboard called vblock.
                        oh my god what are the odds!!!

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
                          mystic meg does get things right, rung her phoneline and she told me i would have a run in with a right tool on a messageboard called vblock.
                          oh my god what are the odds!!!
                          you should have give her a bell before your walters 100% thread
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                            you should have give her a bell before your walters 100% thread
                            i did but it was engaged, were you on the line asking if you would be able to moan today?

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
                              i did but it was engaged, were you on the line asking if you would be able to moan today?
                              sorry not into make believe-quessing or trying to make a name by pretence.....leave that to you toby's!!!!!
                              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                                sorry not into make believe-quessing or trying to make a name by pretence.....leave that to you toby's!!!!!
                                no need to make a name yours is spot on at the mo imo

Comment

Working...
                                X