Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoke Sign Walters-Official

http://www.stokecityfc.com/page/Home/

Good riddance..£2.75m rising to £3.25m... seems like figures were right...Not bothered at all. Slightly relieved if anything.

Come on NW give us something to shout about now...a PROPER striker...

best news ive heard all day

Comment

Great we haven't signed a good player and we can all moan that the club hasn't spent money again and that the squad is somewhat threadbare. Woop di doo.

Comment

I like Walters, but lets sign a striker !!!
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
          Great we haven't signed a good player and we can all moan that the club hasn't spent money again and that the squad is somewhat threadbare. Woop di doo.
          Sorry to state the obvious Sirpie but seems to me he didn't want to play for QPR mate... so in that case it makes me happy he's not here.

Comment

Gerry Taggart all over again! used Rangers to sort out a prem move!

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
              Sorry to state the obvious Sirpie but seems to me he didn't want to play for QPR mate... so in that case it makes me happy he's not here.
              Does Taraabt honestly want to play for us? Wasn't it reported that Hill wanted to move back closer to Liverpool?

Comment

You have to ask yourself what sort of ret@rd actively wants to live in Stoke or the North in general over London? The blokes obviously a complete freak so he is better off up there! Onwards and errrr upwards!

Comment

I am relieved, because although a decent attacker, I don't think he is worth that much and would rather QPR spent the money on a better goalscorer than him.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                    Does Taraabt honestly want to play for us? Wasn't it reported that Hill wanted to move back closer to Liverpool?
                    Wouldn't really know the details of that mate you could be right but as it stands Taarabt & Hill are QPR players therefore i'm happy.

Never rated Walters, Sh!t goal scoring record, over priced so for those reasons alone i'm not bothered as we still have time to bring in a decent striker.

I will applaud the board though for willing to splash out big time on 1 player.

Comment

Surely what we should be saying is, ok he didn't really want to be here so get over it and use the £3.5 mil on a couple of decent strikers!

Comment

Ric aint any decent available at Celtic for us to really make your week with.
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                          Ric aint any decent available at Celtic for us to really make your week with.
                          Samaras

Comment

God the shame and stigma of being turned down by Ambrose now Walters.Neil will be screaming at what ever site hes on now.
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

the good news is that we must have been trying to spend this amount on him also - so the money is obviously there. People need to stop doubting the board now, and get behind them. They are supporting NW well so far, and it looks like the more expensive signings that we have all been waiting for, may come official soon if this is anything to go by

Comment

Working...
                              X